~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post) Empty
PostSubject: Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post)   Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 7:34

Look as much as I would dearly love to sit here and entertain you today, I have a family to tend to, and really do have to head off and get dinner started, (it's a slow cooked meal)... and I need to brown the ossobuco before slowly roasting the entire dish in the oven .....takes about 3.5 hours.

I shall come back another time.... I'm sure you will find something meaningful to do in my absence.

Have you tried basket weaving?

Oh, I know....How about you go post on...

Smile

Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post) Yahooc12

*wry smirks*

IT who makes IT'S bed, lies in IT.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, sport .. Wink

Last edited by mellie on Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 7:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

Just for Brock/Neurotica et al (Read the opening post)
Page 1 of 1