~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a strange mind?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Do you have a strange mind? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 5:35

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Ton!

lol I can, and quite fluently too...*cringe*
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
VCM

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 8:58

That's my regular typing astyle lol...Sorts the intelligent fromn the ones that need to see it in its exact dictionary form...smirk
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 10:19

hahaha Mary, I'm starting to think there's an untapped genius in every dyslexic.

If that garbled mash is any indication.

I mean, we can only read it, they take this one step further again and can actually do both...both read and write it.

Very clever of them indeed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
alinta maille

alinta maille

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 3:35

Can read it as normal...it would take far more effort to write it this way though..I think...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 0:59

Lol alinta... I feel somewhat reassured now.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a strange mind?   Do you have a strange mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a strange mind?
Page 1 of 1