HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

PostSubject: I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords   Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:44

Fords, do what you have to do, and if you realise this too, then we have this in common.

Despite our past differences.

I can see he is now trying to discredit you also, possibly because he knows you are onto him.

Thanx

Smile ...If it's you who is trying to help.
Back to top Go down
http://ausatire.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords   Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:47

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

PostSubject: Re: I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords   Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:47

I mean, theres friendly fire, and theres down right abuse.

Spamming is a federal offense, and this is what this crack-brock is doing.

It has no boundaries.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords   

Back to top Go down

I realise it's Brock and roo who are the culprites..Fords
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1