~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know theres a problem when........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plop

You know theres a problem when........ Empty
PostSubject: You know theres a problem when........   You know theres a problem when........ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 12:20

Granz is the most highly sexed individual in the Yahoo CL.

Cool ... I'll read what's she's reading, mwaaaaaw Mills&Boons no doubt?

hahahaha

Go eat your slippers Granzz... or go down to the cemetery and dig yourself up a good sort.

For all this humping you pair supposedly do, you sure spend enough of your time online...cybernanna *Roow*

cheers

I cant hang out at the CL for too long these days, it has an old persons smell about it.

Neutral

Razz
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

PostSubject: Re: You know theres a problem when........   You know theres a problem when........ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 12:27

plop wrote:
Granz is the most highly sexed individual in the Yahoo CL.

Cool ... I'll read what's she's reading, mwaaaaaw Mills&Boons no doubt?

hahahaha

Go eat your slippers Granzz... or go down to the cemetery and dig yourself up a good sort.

For all this humping you pair supposedly do, you sure spend enough of your time online...cybernanna *Roow*

cheers

I cant hang out at the CL for too long these days, it has an old persons smell about it.

Neutral

Razz

LOL at the cemetery Smile)
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You know theres a problem when........   You know theres a problem when........ Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 12:42

Lol at the poor bastard she digs up....*cringe*
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know theres a problem when........   You know theres a problem when........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know theres a problem when........
Page 1 of 1