~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for up and leaving last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meme

Sorry for up and leaving last night Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 1:53

Without saying goodbye like I normally do.... (DNS issues) , and once this internet contracts up.....(re- my ISP).. that's it. I have no idea who we will be going with yet, (my son suggests TPG..) but enoughs enough!

lol ....

Smile
Back to top Go down
lololol

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:15

who really gives a shit yer freaky nutcase
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:17

So, if she gets a new ISP with a new range of IP addresses I suppose she'll be back at Yahoo trolling again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lololol

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:24

yer well her name is mud with a few servers lololol,,,,,,,,,,,have you ever seen someone with so many fucken dramas all happening to her???? only her yer know lolololol
Back to top Go down
MVC

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:35

I wondered wjhy this place was desolate
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:36

Forget about a new ISP, Melli.

Just stay off the Internet forever. Make it a safer and saner place for everyone.
Back to top Go down
bloodyje

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 9:56

wots with the thread in yahoo???????? they still feed the trollin' bitch and lololol at fatarse mary playing the queen over there,,,,,,,,,,,,dumb dyke that she is
Back to top Go down
MC

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 10:43

wots with the thread in yahoo???????? they still feed the trollin' bitch and lololol at fatarse mary playing the queen over there,,,,,,,,,,,,dumb dyke that she is

I might be fat but I sure have you stressed lol. Lot of commas there , mark my word!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
fatcuntm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 12:50

get a life all of yer ya......
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 23:26

so many IDs Carl, why??

You are easy to pick buddy
LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 0:47

Hi guys... hmmm...I thought I had closed my board over the weekend...hmmm, Well, clearly not.

Carl, super-Freak...get a life.

Why on earth would you come to this board to begin with, what the hell compels you to follow me around this and discuss me on other boards (I have not read the alleged thread on yahoo yet)...and no.... I have no desire to re-register over there, mostly because you are there and it would defeat the whole purpose of my having created a board of my own.

Seriously Carl, you are abnormal.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 1:13

Yeah, and I bet this Carl is tickfen here too. Rolling Eyes

What a bunch of losers - making up all these fake ID's and talking to themselves. How sad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 5:02

omg...you are still here.

hahahah.

I have been out and looked at two town houses, and here you bloody well still are...OMG
Back to top Go down
ninaborn

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 5:48

Hi carly, call me

Oh thast right you **** cause you are me!!!
Back to top Go down
funnee

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 7:25

wat gives u the fucken right melinda **** to talk about yahoo and some of it's posters you dirty filthy toerag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are comin to take you away one day soon
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 8:13

hey doc ease up mate
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 10:44

funnee wrote:
wat gives u the fucken right melinda **** to talk about yahoo and some of it's posters you dirty filthy toerag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are comin to take you away one day soon

Sounds like roo_gal.... Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 10:49

As for what gives myself or others the here the right to post what they want on here.....a thing called freedom of speech apparently, ever heard of it?

You cant dictate the terms of participation on this board Mamma Fratelli, sorry..oh, and give this to Y&'s mods when you see them, tell him it's from me.

ahahha

Wink

Sorry for up and leaving last night 3brass10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for up and leaving last night   Sorry for up and leaving last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for up and leaving last night
Page 1 of 1