~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Empty
PostSubject: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 1:09

Spoton , what I think it's trying to imply is that I stole the "V" identity from part of one of it's multiple online identities (RachelV)...when in fact, that would be like me accusing Madcow, (from yahoo) of stealing the initials of my real name, MC.... it's all so very deep and personal you see.... lol *winks*

(head shakes)..

See, the thing is, people who lack an identity in the real world, get rather possessive of their "on-line" ID's, so when someone register's an online ID they themselves in some way identify/connect with, ...(Similar to the way a "roogal" would go off her tiny brain when someone registered anything even remotely similar to her online "identity")...they feel almost violated , as though someone is attempting to steal their amazing thunder*wink* online identity/persona, this or they simply don't want others connecting with the wrong ID this and requesting carnations and so forth from the 'false' handles, (this is always another possibility)....so they take it quite personally when others register something even remotely similar to theirs.

I had actually forgotten about the Rachel_V thingo, (which I think is probably V for the vagina/chop chop it wished it had) when I registered "V".. for Vendetta, which I acquired shortly after watching the film as it really had an impact on me.

Hence the avatar I attached to it, if only the thick skull had have made this connection between that and the red rose also. I doubt they have seen the film, for if they had, they might have figured this out sooner.

But how conceited of borns to even presume I would even want to register something in it's name sake/honour?

lol....High hopes there...Very Happy

Very Happy It's a great film borns-Carl-brock-Travey, perhaps you could borrow it some time?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:37

Yes sad isn't it.
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:42

I think it's having another meltdown, either this or has gone into damage control mode.....

Cool I secretly hope the cops are rummaging through it's computer files as we speak.

Back to top Go down
Boring

PostSubject: Re: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 15:06

red rose? we ALL know what the secret internet squirrel code for 'red rose' is don't we?

it means mellie has sent a very special parcel via pony express to her clandestine lover greens, with a pack of knee high socks as wrapping ribbon.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 16:16

You are disgusting, what the hell are you going on about, is this MCL talk or something?

Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"   V for vendetta, not "VAGINA" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V for vendetta, not "VAGINA"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: