~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shush

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Empty
PostSubject: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:38

Hunting wabbits?

albino
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:39

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Shush10

Disclosure has that effect, particularly when I think a few of them are desperately hoping the boards will remain open this weekend, well, if they be good!

Cool ...This or they are in lock-down mode, MCl is rather quite also.

How ironic!

study Shhhhh ..borns-brock-travey-Carl-brock is having another meltdown...whilst others begin making their own inquiries, this and challenging their process on yahoo and abroad.

Cool
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:47

boringdrtickfenbrkchildren = " brock"

flaming himself and 'busty' , who has told the crack head sleaze to back off, over and over again

" brock" can't handle being a reject

Sleep
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:56

Lol.... you would think he'd take a hint...I don't know too many who are overly impressed with his games as of late.

Rolling Eyes

The little psycho had to be exposed, had to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 3:56

Yes the old flame myself and reap sympathy went out in the 80's

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:00

SpotOn wrote:
Yes the old flame myself and reap sympathy went out in the 80's

lol! lol!

Just wait until like Kevin Rudd he starts blubbering, jeeze those silent gaps in Kevins exit speech annoyed me, which occurred before he even started with the crocodile tears.

I think his speech was written in Mandarin, apparently reading Mandarin is harder than speaking it.

:)Well, so I've been told anyway.

Yes, very emotional exit there from both Brock and Kevin Rudd.

Perhaps he could add Kevin to his twitter account.

Smile

Kev could do with a friend.

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:03

I have had my fair share of borns-brocks feel sorry for me emails and speeches....my well of sympathy is all but dried up, where that thing is concerned,

It played with too many people, messed with their heads, truly a black hearted individual...even to it;s alleged friends, supporters.

It's those who didn't know what he was I feel for right now.

I know the feeling well.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:06

At the end of the day when their broadband goes down its back to the couch for them
with a bucket of KFC..
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:08

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Notinn16

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Nottin19

It used to pull this stunt on me all the time..... playing one off against the other, and or itself even!

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:10

SpotOn wrote:
At the end of the day when their broadband goes down its back to the couch for them
with a bucket of KFC..

Lol.... it's just blows my mind away that people would use the net it this way, for evil and sinister purposes to exploit and harm people for their own amusement.

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:14

In one breath it would refer to Travey (itself) as a peddo, then in the next breath, it would ask me to ask Travey if I didn't believe it's story?

Total maniac!

Like my grandmother always said, to be a liar, you need to have a brilliant memory, this drug effected psycho forgets it's own lies even.

That or it's just a case of there being too many lies to remember, so couldn't even keep up with it's own BS towards the end.

Burnt too many people i'd say...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:17

Quote :
Perhaps he could add Kevin to his twitter account.

2 duds ? Smile

the brockroach that even k.dud rejects

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010 - 4:20

Gaawd, lol...it's a hard one, both leave you feeling grimy after having either listened to or read their bullshit.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day   The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The yahoo in lock-down mode....everybody be vewy vewy qwiet, borns is having a fucking bad day
Page 1 of 1