~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Empty
PostSubject: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:40

Piss off Dorothy.... Toto wants his breakfast.. ;P

Just no challenge there I'm afraid, not what so ever...sorry!

I get bored easily.

The players on Yahoo are more challenging even, and this is saying something, sheesh!!!!*rolls eyes*

Say bye to mantra for me, OK!..It was fun... sure beats SOS or naught's and crosses!!

tongue

Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:53

Id' rather give myself a pap-smear with a set of electric beaters than continue posting on either Yahoo or ozpolitic... please, excuse my enthusiasm...Just when the excitement gets way too much.

Wink

Very Happy ... I wont be missed, nor will you, so if I don't pop in for a few months, I'm sure you will understand.

Sorry Spot!

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 15:56

The final league....

I think Roo has asphyxiated in her own gerry-vomit.

Brocky finally wanked himself to death.

Mwklad is still being questioned by police.

And the rest are still wandering about looking for something...or other...

Smile...

See you lot in another 12 months or so.... I have things to do!

Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 21:22

Good on you Mel, let CL decay in its destitution,seediness and plain wretchedness.

They are nothing but lowies, ferals, bogans, they are not gifted with the written word like you are hence they get jealous of your wittiness and intelligence.

Lets face it the place is full of desperate single mothers who piss all over the place to mark their territory, and horny old men.. makes a sad boring mix IMO.

Sorry if this post embarrasses you but I am being 100% honest here. lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 9:42

I have been posting over on ozpolitic a bit lately in between writing my own keepers, and enjoy it there when people engage in serious discussion or debate, ...there are a few there I suspect are trolls, this and or have an agenda,(faith orientated) but aside from this a majority of them over there seem to be quite social and willing to engage in reasonable adult discussion.

As far as CL (Yahoo is concerned)...well, I don't frequent Yahoo anymore, so apart from the occasional look-in, I mostly do my own little thing.

It's better this way, and so much more productive too.

You are right about what lurks over on yahoos more general forums, ferals, bogans slappers etc...(as horrible as this sounds) given I too used to post there, though only did so because I enjoyed interacting with a few I had met elsewhere from other sites.

Lol....piss and mark their territory?, I had a chuckle over this, because you are right, this is what they do...they are very territorial in their slapper habitat, sin-bin and the horny old men thing, gaawd, one can only image what they look like in the flesh, when the highlight of their day is jerking off over CL's ageing talent via web-cam IM etc.

I don't know about them being jealous of me as such,(They probably think I'm some boring prude)... rather think it's more of a culture/personality/lifestyle clash, I don't fit into their insular depraved narky world/ spectrum , and they don't fit into mine, ...So it's a mutual understanding I think.
I knew after finally having spoken to a few of them over the phone briefly ...they weren't the sorts of people I would normally interact with in person,real-life, so lost the desire to associate with them full stop. *embarrassing*

lol Smile

And again, I dare say this feeling is mutual, given it's clear, a few of us were the odd ones out over there, this and were expected to dumb-down, de-civilise in order to continue posting in that trollious environment...just for the occasional nugget of decent discussion amongst ourselves...which was lost altogether towards the end.

I just got bored with entertaining them when I realised that the gooduns had left.

I think I secretly hoped there were a few more closet normals in there, one in particular, this and that those who misbehaved only went there to exercise their fertile minds for creativity purposes, but once I realised that this wasn't really the case at all (more like they were/are substance abusers and online opportunists, dregs) I felt it was time to leave.

Smile Not my thing!

Last edited by mellie on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 9:57

Also, we solved the Yahoo Mystery, as to who was really who on Yahroo, so it kinda lost it's Inspector Morse appeal after that lol....

Wink Poor Bwocky-carl-borns, etc etc etc.... it's hard enough being one person, imagine being 24?

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 10:27

I do miss being able to contribute to Top Stories, (When it used to be OK) but it's just not worth the gunk you have to rummage through.

It's more like a conspiracy forum than a genuine top story discussion forum....Top stories should be renamed to breaking news, because I don't think they quite understood the concept of a Top Story... none of which relates to what's happening in the media/news right now...thus is really only of interest to them.

Troll scuttlebutt, that's about it.

Personally, I don't think the sites being maintained by Y!7 staff anymore, and whilst the boards might be functioning weekdays, I don't think anyone is being paid to contribute meaningful articles or moderate discussion as such , rather think Yahoo is being left to the trolls to keep active.

Even the advertising has dwindled.

What did they expect with allowing despo's, sickos and crooks to frequent / takeover the place?
In the end I think the normals figured this out,(knew it was pointless) realised it was merely a grotto (under the guise of a social-media portal) for referring one another to other grubby sites where this sort of thing is tolerated.

Grubs, thats all...who needs them?

cheers Best left to ferment in their own juices...which they have.

Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 12:13

hey mellie, get a laugh out of this,

the feral rejects of y7 have been locked up already for the night,
mods flicked lights out around 6.30pm tonight

lol!

Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 12:38

What a cocky egotistical tart you are after knowing what is known about you and what you are really like you facetious "IT"

wanna start do ya u gutless wonder?????????????????

baaaaaaaa but ur not worth the paper you wipe your arse with
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 13:05

What a Face

FERAL ALERT FERAL ALERT

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 14:30

hahahahah, this has made my night, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch *sic*

I don't blame the mods, honestly, who could be bothered monitoring those tards?

It would be like having front row tickets to the special Olympics,(minus the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with watching the real thing) every day of your bleeding life.

Presuming Yahoo still have mods this is...lol

cheers ...And they still don't get it!!!

Lets see...

1)- Placed CL under the troll bridge
2)-Abolishment of CL all together
3)-Weekend closures
4)-Week night curfews

Honestly, how thick can they get?

You would think they would get the hint and realise the mods think they were the problem all along, yes?

Given the punishment is still being dolled out despite the rest of us having left the building.

Smile When are these freaks going to take a hint, that Yahoo would be a better place without them?

They have utterly destroyed the place, even the mods don't want to be there these days it seems, and who could blame them?

I wonder if LOLOLOL is LOL-ing on the other side of its face?

hahaa

Thanks for the feedback... nothing surprises me with that place pmsl!

lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 14:42

Jeeez, I wonder what step 5 will be?

Cool ... Close the boards all together? pmsl
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 22:04

"the feral rejects of y7 have been locked up already for the night,
mods flicked lights out around 6.30pm tonight"

Bahahahahahahahahahaha GOOD STUFF
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 3:28

Well, at least it will stop them making more work for the mods to contend with in the morning, hopefully now, the bogans will move on elsewhere...find their own park bench!!!

Smile ...If yahoo make the environment unsavoury enough, this or unwelcoming, eventually the penny will drop!

Well, apparently it hasn't, they are just too thick!

I still think a yahoo enclosure might be the order of the day... complete with tazers, duress alarms and an electric fence.

Failing this, just close the boards down sporadically throughout the week, whenever the mods feel like one of them have over stepped the mark...this way they will be forced to toe the line.

If the mods have no choice but the keep the boards open between certain hours, and the nut-cases know this, then they will only start acting out when they can, I cant see brock toning down any time soon, the guys a rat.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 3:39

I might go and have a quick peek at yahoos boards, i'm curious as to how well they recovered from their bedtime curfew, I wont register or post though, as I'm on a slow connection being hogged by teenagers and my son will scream at me if I spend too much time browsing their boards with a VPN.

Our connection is slow enough as it is....ho-hum...back in a bit...

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 3:53

Lol...I could only browse Yahoos boards briefly for about 5 mins, because I have to disable my firewall to use a VPN ....and I'd rather not!

Smile...So only had a quick look at general discussion, it's usually where they all lurk!

Lol, we aren't missing much from what little I saw....pmsl

Anyway, i'm off Ausatire for a bit, might pop in later.

Might pop into ozpolitics to see what's going on over there.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:04

Tickfen went off all day his platform was taken away last night it seems.

What a TOOL ....and frenchstick was back saying how good her forums were but
blah blahed on yahoo all night how no one was allowed in and the trolls said ya can't deny someone entrance if they don't want to go there in the first place . ROFLMAO not even the trolls wanted to go there LMAO..

By: destroyer16072010
Yesterday (9:53 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
destroyer16072010

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Re:PLEASE EXPLAIN........MODS Reply to this message
That doesn't matter if the person only wants to post in one.

Sort of like a hetero man not wanting to be found in a french gay bar. Insignificant but the gays come into his bar and whisper ner ner you can't come into ours.

Just doesn't make sense really does it.

What a bloody laugh...

lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:06

By: destroyer16072010
Yesterday (9:46 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
destroyer16072010

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Re:PLEASE EXPLAIN........MODS Reply to this message
You can't not alloow someone in that doesn't want to be there LMAO IDIOT!!

The forums must be running hot tonight LMAO FWIT...

lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:07

Frenchstick ain't doing too well.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:54

Jens baking a French stick and I think it's sour dough.

Cool ....

If I were to write a satirical skit, this and had to epitomise the suburban slutty scummy mummy, Jezza-bell would be her. Smile

She typifies (This and should copyright) this electronic yahoo canvas of hers...can see her swivelling cantankerously on her smelly computer chair now wearing nothing but a pair of odious moccasins and food splattered snuggie. A fag hanging out of her gob, 3 or 4 pre-school kids stuffed in front of the TV gnawing on pieces of processed cheese, furniture and left-over takeaway from 2 nights before wondering if the next bloke that walks into their living-room is in fact their father.

Cool ..... I'll bet she even has a tramp-stamp on her ass...itemising each bloke she's porked off yahoos boards.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:07

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thats the funniest shit I seen all night.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:09

omg, I wasn't trying to be funny this time...*cringe* was actually being deadly serious, gosh, I don't know what's worse.....pmsl

lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:12

mellie wrote:
Jens baking a French stick and I think it's sour dough.

Cool ....

If I were to write a satirical skit, this and had to epitomise the suburban slutty scummy mummy, Jezza-bell would be her. Smile

She typifies (This and should copyright) this electronic yahoo canvas of hers...can see her swivelling cantankerously on her smelly computer chair now wearing nothing but a pair of odious moccasins and food splattered snuggie. A fag hanging out of her gob, 3 or 4 pre-school kids stuffed in front of the TV gnawing on pieces of processed cheese, furniture and left-over takeaway from 2 nights before wondering if the next bloke that walks into their living-room is in fact their father.

Cool ..... I'll bet she even has a tramp-stamp on her ass...itemising each bloke she's porked off yahoos boards.

Very Happy

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010 - 17:34

Well, she's sour and she's *doh*

so...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?   Here's your broom, what's your hurry!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's your broom, what's your hurry!?
Page 1 of 1