~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carls Litigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Carls Litigation Empty
PostSubject: Carls Litigation   Carls Litigation Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010 - 1:14

Quote :
illegal Accusations

Description :
The admin of this forum, is a troll, her name is melinda cook she goes by the name of mellie, she was banned from yahoo 7 message boards for posting disgusting accusations and now she is doing it again in one of your forums.

She is accusing me and as few others of paedophilia all she posts in her forum is bad things about yahoo 7 posters, things which could get her in trouble with the law!

Please do something.

Now, lets think about this ...

Quote :
The admin of this forum is a troll

Subjective, neither fact or fiction. What this individual should have opened with is something objective..."fact" not opinion...as this statement shows the reader the individual who wrote the complaint doesn't have enough intelligence to realise they sound like a child, complaining about some kid in the playground. Solution? Dont read this site.... The little red cross on the top right side of the screen will assist you with this process... "Click"!

Quote :
She is accusing me and as few others of paedophilia all she posts in her forum is bad things about yahoo 7 posters, things which could get her in trouble with the law!

Who is me, who is you? Has the individual you named addressed "you" personally, I dont believe they could have given they dont even know your real name.....oh, you mean your cyber handle...*oops* silly me...I guess when you go to court and defend your online "reputation" this and argue that yourself "Carl23418_blueteddybears" (your cyber handle) wants compensation for damages, you will have a case then? Nutcase!

Neither your real name (god knows what this is) or even your cyber ID/handle was referred to here on these boards, so your accusation in itself is not only stupid, but baseless and false. If you were in court, you would be charged with perjury this and wasting the courts time... and probably sent to some mental health care facility to "revitalise" ahem!

And the screen saves you sent my host demonstrate this fact nicely. Thankyou for that.

Case dismissed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
lolololo

Carls Litigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carls Litigation   Carls Litigation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 4:01

Next he'll be sending you an AFO.

Apprehended forum order

bhabhabhabhabhabha

Ignore him melli he will take a hint eventually

cheers Laughing Very Happy Idea Basketball queen cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Carls Litigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carls Litigation   Carls Litigation Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 4:22

pmsl Very Happy

Dont give him any ideas...*cringe*

I think some people are just inherent trouble makers. I mean, if you dislike someone's commentary so much, then why read it?

Your advice taken.

Thankyou.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Carls Litigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carls Litigation   Carls Litigation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carls Litigation
Page 1 of 1