~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CARL CARL F**KING CARL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

CARL CARL F**KING CARL Empty
PostSubject: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 10:11

Enough!!!

Cool I am so over the word Carl!!!! I know, I will ban it, like I did the curly 'c' word I loath with a passion... as of when I next log in as admin, probably some time tomorrow...(cant be bothered doing it now)...I will make the 'C' -arl word illegal on this forum.

Seriously guys, the 'C' word is just getting out of hand... tell me, what is it with 'C' words that drives me nuts?

confused
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 13:04

Perhaps if you and all your clone ID's stopped talking about him all the time you wouldn't need to complain?

Seems pretty obvious to me?
Back to top Go down
ninaborn2fordsparklee

ninaborn2fordsparklee

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 19:57

So Carl is The Obse(ssion)

LMAO
Back to top Go down
hint

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010 - 23:52

Take a hint Carl, mellis left the building and has found a sane site to post on away from paedophile trash like yourself and your mate trackwatcher. Oh and good luck finding her btw, your chances fall somewhere between zero and minus zero.

Cool Salutes.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:40

Well, before I go to bed, I though I'd demonstrate my newly acquired gimping skills.

CARL CARL F**KING CARL Carlso10
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:57

I normally use a different program for this sort of thing, but this is my first attempt at actually using Gimp.

Smile..Pretty ordinary, but i'll get better at it hopefully.

Anyway...OMG...it's 1am.. aaarrrgggh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARL CARL F**KING CARL   CARL CARL F**KING CARL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CARL CARL F**KING CARL
Page 1 of 1