~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theres a big wide world out there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Theres a big wide world out there Empty
PostSubject: Theres a big wide world out there   Theres a big wide world out there Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010 - 8:19

This my daughter apple picking a couple of weeks ago.... would you believe, these apples are still fresh and crisp...despite having been picked weeks ago?

Theres a big wide world out there Emilya10
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Theres a big wide world out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres a big wide world out there   Theres a big wide world out there Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010 - 8:35

Theres a big wide world out there Austra10

This pic was taken Australia day (excuse my cameras date being a day out) See the plastic container with my parents camera sitting on top of it?

It contains little square pieces of paper with everyone in my family's wishes in it, each fortnight my stepfather pulls one out and this is where we go. The container contains family members destinations, places to go.... fun things to do on weekends.

Smile

We didn't go anywhere this weekend as the kids have had assignments, so... but next weekends a big one.

I have a friends birthday party to attend, and we will be going somewhere else with the kids also.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

Theres a big wide world out there
Page 1 of 1