~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spots never change...etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GRNN

Spots never change...etc Empty
PostSubject: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 12:59

By: make_that_19
Today (7:28 pm)

Yahoo! Profile:
make_that_19

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Re:Note to self.... Reply to this message
All part of the Melli/carly/borns saga Alinta...

Funny thing is, Melli, and Borns are actually great mates who play these games to pit others against each other...

But they want you to think they hate each other...LMAO

turning on mellie now brock? did she turn u down again is that it? or u r just tryin to cause trouble ? rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 13:49

Who's turning on her?

That was just my opinion....and you jumped on it..hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 13:52

But I guess I hit that nerve hey borns Razz
Back to top Go down
GRNN

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:11

you are so obsessed with born, its hilarious to watch.Im not born maggot.Hope ur plane crashes.Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 14:44

Not obsessed with anyone fuckstick...It's you who copies others posts into this forum!! And you call me obsessed?

I only call you borns cause i think she is the biggest retard here and anyone like yourself falls into that categpory Razz

So go choke ya chicken cause its the only lovemaking you will be gettin!

pussy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRNN

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2010 - 18:56

you are obsessed with born, u mention her everytime and you see her everywhere LMFAO
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 4:53

*vomits*... I think something just fell out from between four rows of stitches between borns hairy legs.
....... ruuuuuns....
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spots never change...etc   Spots never change...etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spots never change...etc
Page 1 of 1