~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide, is it destiny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
txr

Suicide, is it destiny? Empty
PostSubject: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 0:09

Some peoples desntiny is to die in a car crash, some by old age, some by cancer or hear attacks, etc.

Do you think suicide is also a part of destiny, as in, some people were meant to commit suicide?
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 12:12

Dunno, but some people should, they'd be doing the world a big favour Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
txr

PostSubject: Re: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 13:50

People like who?
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 21:39

Oh, paedophiles, rapists, child-killers, drug cartel members, people like that.

You know. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 22:37

I think suicide is a bit of a copout, and having lost 2 friends to suicide, (one suceeded, the other might as well have given the attempt renedered them impared)... I can tell you from friends persepective, it's the people you leave behind which suffer most.

Friend A: He was gay and his parents found out then practically diswned him. I was about 15 when it happened. He was never the same after this, his brain never fully recovered.
They found him too late.
Friend B: His girlfriend (one of my ex-closest friends) was screwing around behind his back with some guy she had met ..... when her brother, a lovely guy , and friend to him thought it would be the right thing telling him that his sister was screwing around whilst he was in a fragile state and so she came home from whoring around to find him hanging by his neck in her bedroom. He suceeded, there were extenuating circumstances, he lost his 5 month old son due to cot death only weeks before, so he just couldnt take it. Needles to say I have never spoken to my female friend since.

Suicide is a terrible thing, because those left behind will forever wonder if they could have done more... what if I had called more, what if I had have had a go at my friend and told her to stop whoring around...etc,etc... So..

NO..Suicide is a big NO NO!!!

Except when someone is a peddo, I dont have empathy or regard for these sick people taking their lives, however I will point out, given they are so self serving and think only of themselves, very rarely will a peddo top themselves.

They are more into self preservation and having their own needs met.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide, is it destiny?   Suicide, is it destiny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide, is it destiny?
Page 1 of 1