~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Born/jen BUSTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
busted

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 12:47

Borns is Jen.I have evidence. i IMed with jen and got her IP via the backdoor,,, and guess what?jen has the same IP as borns.

BUSTED Cool
Back to top Go down
busted

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:01

Sorry, everyone.

Just kidding.

I'm really just another fuckwit making up stories. I fit in pretty well in this retarded place.

Hehe. Made you look. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KFC

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:08

there's just something about Mary and borns
Back to top Go down
busted

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:15

Borns is a very nice, respectable young lady.

Mary is a bored housewife who likes to think she's some sort of peacemaker at Yahoo.
But, she's really just another troll Smile
Back to top Go down
busted

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:15

good try FAKE busted but borns IS jen. Cool
Back to top Go down
busted

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:17

there's just something about Mary and borns**

borns is a tranny, mary is ok, she is always be on the money,,,smart lady that one.
Back to top Go down
melli

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 13:26

I'm sorry.

Oh, wait a minute. I don't know what I'm saying sorry for in this thread.

I've been saying sorry so much lately I just do it automatically every time I look at a thread.

Carry on. Lubs you all.

Melli. xoxoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:17

I don't give a crap, the fact is I sent Yahoos CC proof of people bullying and threatening, harassing people both online and even personally, some of these they allowed to remain on deck were caught red handed attempting to justify why they contacted peoples friends and relatives away from the boards, this and were caught threatening to harm people and their children in their schools.

Did they do anything?

No, they just sat back and collected.

This is why I forwarded my complaints elsewhere.

And I will continue to do so should their resident nut cases aka staff (by the looks of it) attack posters here or on yahoos boards for malicious purposes.

I don't care about Yahoos club sandwiches, what happens over on those boards is down right illegal.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Born/jen BUSTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born/jen BUSTED   Born/jen BUSTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born/jen BUSTED
Page 1 of 1