~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When I would complain to yahoos CC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

When I would complain to yahoos CC Empty
PostSubject: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:03

This is all they responded with, despite my having provided them with screen saves, user names and pointed out a variety of conduct which was not only against the law, but was against Yahoos own Terms of Service.

For my trouble, they repeatedly banned me shortly after having lodged my complaint, despite my having provided them with my real name and phone number.

They just weren't interested!

Hence I began directing my complaints elsewhere.

When I would complain to yahoos CC Yahrep10
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:05

When I would complain to yahoos CC Yahrep11
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:06

When I would complain to yahoos CC Yahrep12
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:07

When I would complain to yahoos CC Yahrep13
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:08

When I would complain to yahoos CC Yahrep14
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:24

I did exactly as these people requested, and they allowed the thuggery to continue on yahoos boards.

Now, that's 3 of Yahoos staff members who responded by name to my complaints personally, yet nothing was done about those who continue harassing and personally targeting people on their boards.

Um, note to yahoo staff.

DO YOUR JOB!

So people like me wont have to do it for you externally ...this and report illegal conduct to the authorities for their careful scrutiny instead.

Slack staff like this give Yahoo a bad name!

Thanks for doing absolutely nothing!

When someone harms themselves, look out, because I have so much saved, your lazy little heads would spin off your shoulders.

5 years worth!! Remember!

Smile

Now LEARN!!!

Last edited by mellie on Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:25

And yes, I will assist anyone who requires specific screen shots for legal purposes.

Smile
Back to top Go down
gasp

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 14:35

omg mellie

Shocked
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 16:37

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious.

A serial troll who's been blacklisted hundreds of times from Yahoo and now supposed to be permanently banned complaining to customer care.

Priceless!!! Thanks for the huge belly laugh, Moleinda :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
tellit

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 16:48

Tell it to those in a position to scrutinise.

This and objectively see the situation for what it is.

Of course you would defend Yahoo, you work for them...

Well, just wait for it.... Oh yes, and there will be blood!

Happy job hunting!

Smile Try maccas ..oh no, on second thoughts, please dont!

Preferably where there arent kids.

Yahoo has a history for rampant peddo problems, recall why they closed down geocitys?

No?

Sorry pal, but you arent as clever as you think you are.... allow me to demonstrate this to you.
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 16:56

And, MyCoffeeLounge has NOT been ACMA blacklisted you stupid, fucked in the head idiot.

I hope Travey gets to see this and sues your pathetic ass for defamation.

Not that you actually would have any money to pay when you lose. Guess you'd have to go to jail Laughing

At least it would get you offline for a while and that would be FANTASTIC.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 17:07

Might be time to forward some links/screenshots of this place to Travey at MCL?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
tellit

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 17:09

MCL has been blacklisted by the ACMA, is known to host illegal content.

Travey admitted he should have removed it when he was first warned..(according to the logs)..though refused.

Face it, the sites (CEO) not only registered it's site to a channel 7 executive Bruce McWilliam's Point Piper property, he has had a history of hosting illegal content on this site, this and has been involved in hacking..recall ICE?

I have an email from borns, and IP verification confirming that it readily admitted to hacking someone on Yahoo's message boards.

My objective was to have Yahoos community monitored more closely, and I have achieved this.

Cool The question is, what have you done to protect the "good" *cough* name and image of Yahoo!7?

Now relax a little, breath in and out for me... i'll just get a glove....
Back to top Go down
telli

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 17:11

Travey is already here.

Cool
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 18:13

Poor Yahoo Customer Care.

Fancy having to put up with all that crap from you in those screenshots.

I bet the 3 staff members concerned had to go off on stress leave. Or, straight to the nearest pub and get drunk. Laughing

If it were me, I would have arranged to send a hitman around to your place to whack you. BAHAHAHAHA!

What a pathetic loser you are. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 18:17

No wonder Yahoo blacklist you on sight these days. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
tellit

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:23

Cool story.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:40

I could post on Yahoo whenever I like, despite the mods only permitting those they think will keep tight lipped about their service.

Smile

Cool story btw, ...the bit about the yahoo thingy.

hahahahhhhahhaahahaahaha

Twit!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:45

The thing is I dont like, which is why I wont post there anymore.

ciao Ciarlo
Back to top Go down
yamod!7

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 2:09

I hate it that melli always gets the better of me and that noone of any class can be assed posting on the crummy boards I moderate on yahoo these days because I have the brain the size of a wallnut with the mental maturity of a prebubecent child.

This is probably because I spend too much time chatting them up on facebook, Evony, Travion, topix forum and MSN all day.

Do you think Melli has noticed?

Jeeze, I hope she didnt contact the authorities who will then contact Yahoo!7 CEO, or worse, has been sending screen saves off to rival TV networks.

Especially with the election coming up, our mate Kevin!07 might not think we are much chop afterall.

I hope I dont lose my job, where else could I get paid to stalk and harass people all day whilst pretending that I work as I have my stooges do my job for me.

This is why reasonable stuff gets banned on yahoo all the time, because I encourage my unpaid-stooges to hunt down and report anything that reminds me of melli.

I am obsessed with her, this is why despite her having left my site yahoo, I follow her here to these boards, this and invite her to other sites also.

Jeeze, I hope she disposed of those emails I sent here back when I thought she was dull.

No
Back to top Go down
truth

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 2:47

At least now, people know where to direct their complaints, and also know Mel was telling the truth the whole time.

Smile
Back to top Go down
truth

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 3:04

And so the truth will set you free.

Now you all know who yahoos illusive mods are.

They are supposed to be protecting users against scam-artists and deviants, not helping them to harm others.

Report any untoward conduct to the ACMA and or to the police.

Everyone has a duty to keep a community, online or off safe.

If you see something, report it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 3:58

I'm sorry again.

As everyone can see, I am sick and fucked up in the head.

I use all these guest ID's to support myself. Both here and at Yahoo.

I don't know why they ban me all the time? I am a good person.

I can't help it. I just need to be loved by someone. Anyone. Crying or Very sad

I know I should have been drowned at birth.

Lubs, Melli. xoxox
Back to top Go down
truth

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 4:03

Good luck for Monday morning.

Had best take a large box with you to work.

Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 6:34

bump bump.... Some should read the first page of this thread....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I would complain to yahoos CC   When I would complain to yahoos CC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When I would complain to yahoos CC
Page 1 of 1