~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi people....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 2:28

I been away for a day or so... (been busy settling my daughter into her new school and so forth)...so will probably be busy for at least a week, as she only goes half days for the first week to adjust into her new schools setting.

Which I think is a good idea, ...all is going well.

Anyway, just touching base .... I might jump back on later tonight.

Cheers.

Ps, great results/outcome re- the losers on the yahoo CL. (the ones who were causing most of the trouble)

They might think twice before they play their sick childish games in future.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mell¡e

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 5:50

I hope my daughter's new school isn't full of peddos like the last one.

Too many peddos in this world. They need to be wiped out.

I found out Tivey is a peddo. He doesn't come here anymore.

I'm beginning to think the boarder is a peddo too.

What shall I do? Maybe if I'm locked away in a room by myself for the rest of my life I'll be safe?

I don't have any friends. Crying or Very sad

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 12:07

mell¡e wrote:
I hope my daughter's new school isn't full of peddos like the last one.

Too many peddos in this world. They need to be wiped out.

I found out Tivey is a peddo. He doesn't come here anymore.

I'm beginning to think the boarder is a peddo too.

What shall I do? Maybe if I'm locked away in a room by myself for the rest of my life I'll be safe?

I don't have any friends. Crying or Very sad

lubs, Mellie. xox.

Ah, no you didn't.

You ASSUMED.

And the reason I haven't been here is that I've been busy working.

But not to worry. No
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 12:10

Haven't been on Blahoo much either.

It's much more fun to be out earning a quid than playing silly games on the boards. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010 - 22:57

The real melli dont post the above crap, as has been demonstrated.

My daughters old school was fantastic, just wasnt suitable for her, and my son still goes there.

In fact, I plan to dontate over $200 worth of brand new school uniforms to her old school, as they were hardly warn.

This and will be sending her principle a large boquet of flowers as a token of thankyou for helping us achieve the best outcome possible in such a short time.

Smile Just how silly do you lot look?
Back to top Go down
mell¡e

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 1:02

Quote :
The real melli dont post the above crap, as has been demonstrated.

Yes.

The real Melli usually posts worse crap than that. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 8:45

Sorry, my mistake.

Didn't notice that there was no profile pic, and your posts usually have them.

Was half-asleep after a super-busy day at work.

PS: Best of luck to your daughter at the new school, hope all goes well for her. Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 22:58

My daughters settling down well in her new school.

It's quite some distance from here, but she's entitled to free taxi-shuttle to and from school as this is where the panel placed her. It's out of area.

It's the best possible outcome we could have ever hoped for, I am really pleased with the new school, and am equally pleased with her old school for having kept their finger on the pulse and going to so much trouble to get her placed in the best school we could have hoped for.

We all played a vital part working together, hence we met our objective much sooner than most. Most spend the first year or so getting bogged down in the 'blame game' when ultimately, parents should be working with their kids schools to have their child's needs met, not breaking down their support systems cutting off their noses to spite their face.

I can see how easily parents do fall into the trap....they are often angry and exhausted, this and feel they need to attack someone, blame those they see directly involved in the situation, without having delved into the situation properly to understand why it's happening.

It's not the schools fault, it's our government who prefer to invest/fund the private sector this and English learning support centres in other nations schools.

Indonesia, a predominantly Islamic nation, known to be occupied by terrorists, yet we feel at liberty further enabling them by means of providing them with English learning centres in their schools at our expense.

Charity begins at home!

My grandmother had a wise old saying, she said...

"First you love your husband, then you love your kids...and if there's anything left over, you spread it out amongst the rest."

My rendition of this is..."first you love your family, then you love your community, (friends, fellow countrymen), and 'THEN' if there's anything left over, you spread it amongst the rest. ie Indonesia.

Bottom line ....charity begins at home!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010 - 23:56

See, the department blames the government, the government blames the department and or more often than not the schools in most cases, the schools then in turn blame either the department, the government or the parents when the parents become irate, because the parents, in most cases, direct their anger directly towards the school itself, as they are the only direct point of contact, in most cases.

Ultimately, this suites the government, who are the ones ultimately responsible for accommodating kids with disabilities in Australian schools, as they are the 'enablers/disablers, those who fund the department itself in order to make accommodating kids like this possible.

My advise to any parent who is enduring what we have, is to direct their complaints to those capable of bringing about change, the government and the department itself.

Dont waste time squabbling with schools/support systems who in most cases rely on parents to take the initiative to make the complaints they are not always in a position to themselves..... go to the butcher, not the block!

Sure there's protocol, procedure, though if you can substantiate why you believe your complaint should be directed straight to the top....then don't waste time blaming those who are bound by bureaucracy and red tape.

Your child's best advocate, is you, the parent or carer.

Smile

Naturally~

Stay focused, don't lose control, or sight of your objective ...and don't take advise from well meaning powerless friends and or relatives (who mean well)...but don't always know best.

Each and every one of my friends and family's were on my back to complain about the school itself, when in fact, the buck stopped with the department and ultimately the government.

You will get much further with 3 avenues.....

Local member, the Director of education, and media if you have to.

This and not dismantling your support system in the process, (the school)...because when the former contact the school and ask how you as a parent have managed affairs in the past... you want to hope they can speak positively of you, as this will help things along much quicker.

As it has us.

Smile Teamwork WORKS!!!

Our situation has been resolved, we couldn't be happier with the outcome, though many parents spend the first year battling it out with the school itself, of which in most cases really need the parent to take some initiative to get the job done.

I am glad I took my own advice on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi people.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi people....   Hi people.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi people....
Page 1 of 1