~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_P

Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Empty
PostSubject: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 4:58

Poor brock, cant log into his yahoo account eh?

Which one? There are so many!

Perhaps thats because someone else is already logged in.....eerm, the feds perhaps?

Never assume because you are 'in the know' and have 'special contacts' that you are invincible brocky-boy

Smile I had a chuckle when I read that you were having trouble logging in over there... INTERESTING!!

This happens from time to time when police intrude on those they suspect are involved in grubby online shenanigans.

Jeeze, Yahoos quiet ....I wonder why?

And who are left?

Sinners aren't always grinners Brock.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
dejavu

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 5:17

Yes, Yahoos coffee Lounge is filled with unloved sick puppies, when the only ethical thing to do really, is to put them to sleep.

It's an absolute flea circus , when it's not a tacky spamming lounge/referral forum for opportunists to encourage those from a certain "Alliance" to congregate elsewhere out of site.

Off-topic forums are always a rife with this sort of thing, this is how dodgy mods make extra money on the side...by turning a blind eye.

I call these mods 'enablers' of which are just as sick and corrupt as those who engage in the dirt themselves.

Perhaps this is why so many of them have gotten away with so much over the years?

Note to selves-----> When falling from grace, make arrangements for a soft landing.

Opps, too late!

Very Happy .. The broken wine bottles might have to suffice.

Happy landing roo_gal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 5:53

If you actually paid attention and let things in your brain register properly, you would note its a Football tipping comp i couldnt log into... yep the FEDS will be finding my footy tips REAL HELPFUL...LMFAO

You're a fucking fruitcake Melinda...ROFPMSL
Back to top Go down
mellĀ”e

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 5:54

I'm sorry again.

The above posts were mine.

I'm just passing time while I'm waiting for the Yahoo mods to leave for the weekend.

Shouldn't be long now, then I can start my usual trolling. Laughing

Even though I said I wasn't posting there anymore. But, after lying about that dozens of times already, why would anyone believe me now? Rolling Eyes

I know - I'm totally fucked in the head. Even Osiris won't play with me anymore.

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
stalker

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 5:57

Quote :
yep the FEDS will be finding my footy tips REAL HELPFUL...LMFAO

Make sure they send you a cheque if they win anything. lmao.
Back to top Go down
elmer_fudd

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 6:37

aaaaah, Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elmer_fudd

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 6:47

I'm sowwy again.

The above posts wewe mine.

I'm just passing time while I'm waiting for the Yahoo mods to leave for the weekend.

Shouldn't be long now, then I can stawt my usual twolling. Laughing out loud.

Even though I said I wasn't posting hewe anymowe. But, after lying about who I reawwy am on hewe and yahoo dozens of times alweady, why would anyone believe me now? Wolling Eyes

I know - I'm totally fucked in the head. Even melli knows this and so won't play with me anymowe...this is why I pwetend to be melli hoping she might notice me this and pay me some attention.

Someone tie a tin of sawdines awound my neck so mellis cat will wawm to me.

Very Happy If I keep pwetending to be melli then who knows I might get hew attention.

lubs, Mellie, um, ew I mean elma fudd......eewww, dam them wabbits who am I again?

I hate my pawents fow not getting me speech thewapy when I was a child, it's all theiw fault I sound like Elma Fudd and hate woman that awe over 4 foot tall.
Back to top Go down
elmer_fudd

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 6:54

Damn thaT wABIT.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?   Why cant brocky log into yahoo email? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why cant brocky log into yahoo email?
Page 1 of 1