~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good books/bad books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Good books/bad books Empty
PostSubject: Good books/bad books   Good books/bad books Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010 - 0:35

Lilbrat = in my bad books after his little femmo diatribe last night re- Hey Dad on Yahoo....but made for entertaining debate anyway.
Cool

Borns = In my good books for a change, was impressed with his/her responses on this same thread last night.

Alinta= Always in my good books.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Good books/bad books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good books/bad books   Good books/bad books Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 4:14

This morning, I bought this book for my daughter.....

Good books/bad books Silver10

The Silver Spoon, the best selling bible of Italian cooking, these delicious, authentic and simple recipes written for children were adapted and thoroughly tested by an expert in children's nutrition. Each recipe is explained through clear step-by-step instructions accompanied by specially-commissioned illustrations and photographs.

The Silver Spoon for Children features well-balanced recipes made with wholesome ingredients that are designed to teach key kitchen skills and encourage a passion for good food. This book provides an ideal way to learn how to cook popular favorites like Margherita pizza and lasagna.

I think we'll be eating Italian each night for the next three months if my daughter has her way.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

Good books/bad books
Page 1 of 1