~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Stupid questions and answerers blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marc

My Stupid questions and answerers blog Empty
PostSubject: My Stupid questions and answerers blog   My Stupid questions and answerers blog Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 7:48

Pleasehelp me respond to idiots on my blog for a few extra dollars so I may pass the day faster by getting idiots on yahoo to answer them for me.

Why do convenience stores whichare open 24 hours a day 7 days a week have locks on their doors?

Because in the event of a major catastrophy, food shortage or otherhollocaust kind of situation, the Jews would need to lock out the starving masses inorder to preserve themselves.

Also, insurance is an issue, companies wont insure a business whichcant demonstrate it's capacity to lock up in the event of a gang of Lebanese youths ramsacking their quickymart in theevent the kebab stand up the road closes down.
Back to top Go down
marc

PostSubject: Re: My Stupid questions and answerers blog   My Stupid questions and answerers blog Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 7:51

http://www.stupidquestionsanswered.com/unanswered/jgirlfriend.htm

Thankyou yahoo this sure beats farming anyday
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: My Stupid questions and answerers blog   My Stupid questions and answerers blog Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 8:48

I have had a gut full of Yahoo for one day.... but by all means, feel free to take this over to their boards.

lol

Laughing

Are you saying mark the farmer is that guy in the link re- the Japanes girlfiend question?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Stupid questions and answerers blog   My Stupid questions and answerers blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Stupid questions and answerers blog
Page 1 of 1