~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone has a song......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Everyone has a song...... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 9:00

Might I make a suggestion for Brockshady?

How about Slim Shady by eminem?

As they are carrying your coffin out of the funeral home, the song could start playing..."Would the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up"

Imagine if rigor mortis set in right about then and you did just that for once....stood up!!!

Smile hahahahah sorry, but I am having warped visions of your corpse standing upright at your own funeral with a coked out expression on your wry face, jaunting rigidly to the sound track as your casket is being carried off.

cheers

I have to go prepare dinner now.

tongue
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mikey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 12:17

I actually always think of these lyrics when I think of Brock

Well they encourage your complete cooperation
Send you roses when they think you need to smile
I can't control myself because I don't know how
And they love me for it honestly I'll be here for a while

So give them blood, blood
Gallons of the stuff
Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough
Give them blood, blood, blood
Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood.

A celebrated man amongst the gurneys
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck
The doctors and the nurses they adore me so
But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck (why thank you!)

I gave you blood, blood
Gallons of the stuff
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough
I gave you blood, blood, blood
I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 12:53

He's human freight train out of control, he'd better pull up before he gets too old.

In my experience, 45 year old guys wearing baseball caps and rapping like eminem on crack is not a good look, especially if he's supposed to be a role model (parent) for two young boys.

In my experience kids with dead-beat dads either go one way or the other, either they take the same destructive path themselves, or they disown their irresponsible parent and keep away when they themselves grow up and have kids.

Depending on how switched on, responsible they are.

As much as they may love their dad, when they grow up and have kids of their own, what they want in a parent/grandparent is a normal balanced grand dad/ grandma...and if this is not possible, then they normally improvise this and keep their kids away from them until they have finished growing up because they know they aren't someone they want their own kids aspiring to be.

Lets hope Brocks kids are never faced with such a difficult decision, because it's not generally something that can be turned around as soon as he decides to get his act together. Well after he's taken off his bad boy glasses and base ball cap....his kids will remember when he failed them behaving like some twit.

I think he suffers with Peter Pan syndrome, either that or he has some sort of habit.

He cant blame his parents or the word for all his problems.

It's time for him to grow up.

His kids might think he's cool right up into their teens, but the time will come when they surpass him emotionally, this and will want a real father figure.

By this stage, it might be too late.

Sader things have happened.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 14:13

wonder which path your kids will take?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 14:26

My children are lucky in that they have two responsible parents who love them very much who are not dead beat parents and or deprive them of the basic necessities in life.

Brock claims he got a job, though he spent all night spamming my board.

My kids are both happy, content and well adjusted kids.

What more could a mum ask for?

Just lucky I guess.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 5:42

Why would I need to work when I live at Point Piper?

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 5:56

Yeah right Brock...you said you lived at WA!!!

And anyway, people WHO REALLY DO live at Point Piper work too you know, how do you think they afford to live at Point Piper to begin with Brock? , unless they are still at home bludging on mum and dad .

You are such a liar Brock LOL

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a song......   Everyone has a song...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a song......
Page 1 of 1