~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoton re- PM's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 11:51

I just realised I can actually access PM's so will read them and then come back.

gimmy a sec..

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 12:41

Thanks, Spoton.

I need to get my Yahoo fix this weekend.

Even though I'm always saying I don't want to go there anymore. Rolling Eyes

Stupid, fucked in the head bitch that I am. Laughing

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 12:48

Sucked in idiot,(fake mellie) we have been chatting on PM while you were here posting your gunk..chatting about things which don't have anything to do with yahoo or ausatire.

Smile Sorry to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:18

Oh did poor mellie the flatterer feel left out.

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:23

Lol, it appears so.

Luckily for us, fake unregistered handles cant PM!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:25

Keeps the Yafooligan alive I guess.

affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:37

I wish I could be more enthusiastic about their presence, but the boards have gone down hill fast...

Even I cant sit there and watch/rubber neck without feeling slack, it's like staring at the special bus chugging down the street these days.

I feel guilty taking the piss out of them even... like chucking rocks at the spastic bus or something.

Sad
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:42

I feel the same way.

Even making a login over there now is a chore.
For what ?

To see loocy_smythe make another I love you loocy thread.
Have you seen her lol. Her eyes look like 2 dried up prunes.

Or dr_kez make another I am not doc thread. Boring....

I feel slack now even.

Sad
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:48

Quote :
To see loocy_smythe make another I love you loocy thread.
Have you seen her lol. Her eyes look like 2 dried up prunes.

pmsl...I can imagine, I'll bet most of them are scrubbed out bogans cracked off their skulls.

Cant expect much!

Well, at least they have each other, even if they have to invent personalities to reassure themselves and fruit loops around them every other day.

It's like a carnival of freaks, seriously, yahoo are slack, they should start supplementing their pensions or something.

*head shakes*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:50

Well, we weren't to know, I genuinely thought they were pretending to be messed up...for our entertainment or something...wry smiles!

Neutral It appears not!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:54

It is like the spastic bus careering down the road out of control into the California boardwalk from the upper hills with no driver but packed full of mentally retarded kids. With one dirty old man laying on the floor called tickfen cracking jokes as they go by.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:04

You know, it's horrible actually, all these sick people social networking and dragging each other down.

I guess it can be a good thing, socially, (with a therapist on board) but when they start reinforcing one another's inappropriate behaviours...(ie, calling emergency 000 60 times in one night, stalking people online etc)...then I think this has the potential to make matters worse for them as individuals.

Honestly what worries me is that one day ....one of them will genuinely crack, will top themselves or something.

I did a little check on madcow, and unfortunately, he is exactly who he says he is, is involved in a mental health review panel, from the consumers perspective.

I think if Yahoo are going to keep these people entertained, then they have some sort of social responsibility to make sure they don't get carried away and begin troubling each other both on yahoo and off line.

From what I gather, they are exhibits, probably unbeknown to themselves even.

There are quite a few on there who I think are capable of harming themselves or others.

Of which is a bit of a worry!

Neutral
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:07

It is only a matter of time.
Mental health problems unfortunately untreated will cause damage sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:15

I think these sorts of people are more likely to be exploited online, and if they aren't sickos before they got there, this or weren't engaging in illegal behaviours, there are people on there who are manipulative, (though controlled) who might be inclined to take advantage of them, this and encourage them to engage in activities they might have not otherwise participated in, had they not come into contact with a specific element.

They are mentally unwell, so who is going to believe them if they do decide to speak up about it?

And I think one individual on that board who is possibly a mod knows this also, hence they aren't overly guarded with respects to the sites they refer them onto.

They are personality disordered themselves, but appear to be reeling in vulnerable types, it's a worry, and I think this is why they are cultivating a specific element, this and taking them over to other sites.

Not nice!

Even if they are cracked!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:19

Good point about the rogue mod from yahoo.
Blacklistings have always favored certain degenerates on there.

scratch
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:20

That could bite yahoo's administration in the arse in the end.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:23

Think about it, most of them are people who aren't even permitted unsupervised access to their own kids, this or have had them taken off them for some reason or another...they have on-going self regulatory problems, neglect themselves, are or have been homeless at some stage, have endured some sort of upheaval in their lives, and don't have family they can turn to, and yahoo provides them with a place/medium to vent, to speak up about the turmoil in their lives.

I genuinely worry that these people are being exploited, what if yahoos mods are not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, are intentionally seeking people out they think are vulnerable for all the wrong reasons?

Look, if they are all messed up and making the best of a situation, then fine, but I really think it would be in poor taste to exploit them, this and encourage them to drink, and or spiral out of control.

Last edited by mellie on Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:26

SpotOn wrote:
That could bite yahoo's administration in the arse in the end.

Exactly, cos if enough of them got together and told their story, Yahoo could be held accountable.

It's a double edged sword...

Having them there is advantageous (hit-rate wise), but should anything go wrong.....
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:34

It is only a matter of time I feel.

Thanks for the chat might call it a night.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:37

Goodnight, Brock.

Or, are you Medulla today?

Oops, did I let that slip out? Laughing

Love your attempted trolling at Yahoo by the way.

Night.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:38

Have a good one Spot, and I agree, it's a concern to say the least.
Rolling Eyes

Have a good one, I'll be busy most of tomorrow, (preparing for a BBQ on Sunday)...but will try and jump back on in the evening, or late Sunday night.

(sorry wrong emoticon)
Back to top Go down
ironic

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:47

Quote :
[/Think about it, most of them are people who aren't even permitted unsupervised access to their own kids, this or have had them taken off them for some reason or another...they have on-going self regulatory problems, neglect themselves, are or have been homeless at some stage, have endured some sort of upheaval in their lives, and don't have family they can turn to, and yahoo provides them with a place/medium to vent, to speak up about the turmoil in their lives.

I genuinely worry that these people are being exploited, what if yahoos mods are not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, are intentionally seeking people out they think are vulnerable for all the wrong reasons?

Look, if they are all messed up and making the best of a situation, then fine, but I really think it would be in poor taste to exploit them, this and encourage them to drink, and or spiral out of control

isn't it ironic? don't you think?

a little too ironic? and yeah i really do think...
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:50

I promise not to talk about Yahoo for the rest of the weekend.

Yeah, right! *fart* *belch* *snort*

lol. lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:59

It's one of our last sites left which remains relatively free of Australian censorship laws, given it's Yahoo first, then 7....

Though has become tacky and not worth the contribution as of late.

I just find it hard to believe that Yahoo would intentionally allow a bunch of nut-cases talk about the contents of their faeces, this and run the boards into the ground (permit excessive trolling) ..even going so far as to create a habitat for them (under the bridge and CL) if closing them down wasn't their objective.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:02

Under The Bridge was supposed to be for fucked in the head trolls like me.

But, I wouldn't stay there, of course.

I am Mellie and I will always be in everyone's face.

And, I will always win. Even if it's only against the many voices in my head.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spoton re- PM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoton re- PM's   Spoton re- PM's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoton re- PM's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next