~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Beautiful Spoken Language

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larry

The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Empty
PostSubject: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 12:47

Top 10 Most Beautiful Spoken Language List :

1 Italian
2 French
3 Spanish
4 Portuguese
5 Chinese (Mandarin)
6 English
7 Russian
8 Finnish
9 Japanese
10 Arabic

Italian was chosen as the most beautiful spoken language by nearly 19% of the participants, with French close behind. Spanish and Portuguese followed on the list.

The Romance languages dominated the survey, with over 50% of the total votes for a language in this family, including the four mentioned above, along with Latin and Occitan.

Next comes Chinese(Mandarin), followed by English. A sizeable portion of the visitors to the site are not native English speakers, and many of the votes for English came from them.

Russian, a surprising Finnish, Japanese and Arabic round out the top 10. Apparently the many visitors to the Hardest language to Learn Survey who appreciate the difficulty of learning Finnish also make it a point to stop by and complete this survey as well.

Other languages with their admirers are Hebrew, Ukrainian, German, Latin, Persian, Greek, Icelandic, Welsh, Hawaiian, Dutch, Hungarian, Estonian, Irish and Polish. A considerable number of other languages also got a few lone votes here and there, but not enough (yet) for me to include them on this list.
Back to top Go down
Larry

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 12:55

Personally, I find English (American) German and Arabic to be the ugliest sounding languages on earth.

I cant stand whiny , lazy or guttural sounding languages.

The romance languages are beautiful sounding though,
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 13:21

Campbelltown or Blacktown English is pretty bad, worse than Arabic even I think.
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 9:04

1) Portuguese

2) French

3) spanish

4) Japanese
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 13:30

I am planning on "TRYING" to learn Portuguese so I can travel there some day....wish me luck, apparently it's not a simple language to learn.

I know a few basic words, but no where near enough to survive chatting with the locals beyond the simplest of basics.

And even then i'd be worried i'd speak out of context, or worse, offend them.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:53

I have to try and learn English first. *giggle* *fart* *snort*

Sorry, I am disgusting.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:01

Grow up... both on Yahoo and here, you stink!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:09

I have heard people liken the Russian language to vomiting glass.

*ouch*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:12

I like all the romance languages also.

They are poetic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Spoken Language   The Most Beautiful Spoken Language Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Beautiful Spoken Language
Page 1 of 1