~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tickfin

Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Empty
PostSubject: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:04

Look, I'm a top bloke, love a good shag and a beer, (*~(belch)~*) and apart from a minor prostate problem which requires daily milking by an under-aged Asian mistress, I don't seem to be having much luck with the dinky di Auzzie babes over on yahoos coffee lounge, except for the usual run of the mill tramps, but then again, everyone gets to ride them, even Brock...so I was just wondering if anyone had some handy tips for snaring the less practised woman over on those boards, the ones who don't demand a fee to take them out for dinner and a cab ride home to the truck stop.

Are there any left?
Back to top Go down
daman

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 17:50

Stuff a piece of original recipe kfc in your jox and up your crack-hole and you'll have Lisa going at you like a customs official doing a cavity search at an airport terminal.

For roo or kez just promise a years supply of home brew, ...but no matter what, don't talk about food as alcoholics don't have much of an appetite at the best of times, so foods off the menu. ..unless you want chunks in your pubes.

If liladette/loocy is your thing, wear a wedding band and tell them you have money, a pregnant wife and a few kids .
Just make sure you put pics of your 'alleged' wife ,kids and houseboat in your wallet, or around your hotel room...as she wont fuck you until she sees them.

Dont forget to tell all of them where you live and work, *wink* it's a real cougar-magnet, and male advantage on Yahoos boards.

Good luck it's worked for quite a few of us over on yahoo.

Just remember to kerosene your pubes afterwards this and keep an eye out for violent eruptions on your gentlemen's parts afterwards.
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:04

Tick, Nina seems to be a sure thing mate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
daman

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 18:58

Oh yes, and if you want nina the needy just pander to her multiple personalities suicidal tendencies in between manic episodes of fooling around with her hubby online, this and convincingly appear to be interested in her talking gibberish about herself all day long. If you pay close attention to her train crash journeys of the psych stoner thread over on general discussions she will flash her saggy lactating tits at you via webcam.
So long as you play ignorant to the fact that you realise she is a plagiarising swinging Illawarra whore who with her bogan unemployed hubby cultivates single men and woman online (recreational fishing apparently) ...you are home and hosed.

Mind the fishy after-taste, that's not anchovies on her breath!

Smile Good luck
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 20:31

Nina is nauseating.She has tick eating out of her hand though, the dirty old man is never too far behind when Nina posts.She reads like a bitch on heat half the time.

Nina, we get it OK. You are a complete nymphomaniac and you love sex. We GET IT, change the record already. pig
Back to top Go down
Dicklolo

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010 - 23:45

Every forum needs it's whore, it's just that Yahoo is enduring some sort of plague at present.

Cool
Back to top Go down
slipsta

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:07

For kez dial 1300 334 117 1

For jens dial 1300 334 117 2

For roo dial 1300 334 117 3

For lilady dial 1300 334 117 4

For Lisa dial 1300 334 117 5

For Nina dial 1300 334 117 6

....and have your credit card details handy..
Back to top Go down
madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:23

My heater just turned on.

Stay tuned for more comedy, this and interesting facts relevant to my position as "house elf" on Yahoos coffee lounge.

I am a very funny person.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:29

Important life altering update

My heater just turned off

Neutral
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:47

So many of my guest ID's in one thread.

I'm so funny, aren't I? *belch* *fart* *snort*.

I am the biggest slapper in NSW and possibly the whole of Australia.

Sorry.

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
kezza

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:11

Almost PM, beer'o'clock.

Very Happy ...Just because my personality changes when I start boozing on with dregs on Yahoo doesn't mean I have a problem with alcohol..
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:28

I would just like to apologize to all the good Yahoo ladies who have been libeled in this thread.

I am sorry. Please don't sue me.

I was only kidding. I really can't help myself sometimes.

I am a stupid, insensitive bitch.

I will try harder to become a normal, decent person. I promise.

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
kezza

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:44

Thats ok darlz, I got me 6 clients tonight coz of your thread here...fanx for that ay!!!

Looks like I will be gettin me that case of VB tonight afterall....so no metho for me again tonight, no sir re....

Fanx heaps, ay melli

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 4:47

Does anyone have the phone number for a good solicitor?

I'm going to need one soon.

The taxpayers will foot the bill, of course. Laughing

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010 - 7:11

Why do you keep threatening people with legal action, when you cant even afford a real lawyer to defend yourself against others legal proceedings...

Tool! Smile

I'm still waiting for the court papers you promised to send me last time...has been about 4 years now if I recall, and i'm still waiting for my MCL court hearing....and my Yahoo hearing also, what now?

And what for this time?

Defamation of one of your multiple personalities Carl?

Which of your personalities have I offended this time?

Is it a girl personality or a boy personality today...sorry, I just have a little trouble keeping up with them all....there are just so many.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge   Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for snaring the slappers in the lounge
Page 1 of 1