~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noonga

Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Empty
PostSubject: Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!   Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 17:38

Theres tha noonga
A reel grate boonga
Spenden all day
Da Centalink Way
Fuckin his daughtuh
Commitin manslaugtah
In hiz car
But he dun go fah
Cause dubbo ain big
Bud dey sell a grate cig
I love dat twelve year old moot
I love dat twelve year old moot
Wen its da colur of soot
Cotton farmuh?
Dat’s obamuh!
Cus I ain no nigga
I just enjo my cigga’s
Smoken dem cones
Steelin da mobyl phones
Love mah neeces poon
Jus lyk I luv da goon
Methalated spirts?
Fuck yeah, got no limits
Petrol is grate
Just ask Ernie Dingo, hes my mate
Fuck yeah noongas fa life
Forever fuckin daughters, not our wifes

''-Anon''
Back to top Go down
noonga

Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!   Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 17:58

Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Abbo110
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!   Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010 - 23:40

Aboriginals were ANZACS too.

Lest we forget.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!   Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aboriginalia , WARNING this may offend some viewers and may contain images of some dead black ****!!
Page 1 of 1