~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Empty
PostSubject: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 8:45

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Steveh10

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact with them as the consequences could be devastating, British scientist Stephen Hawking warned on Sunday.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," the astrophysicist said in a new television series, according to British media reports.

The programmes depict an imagined universe featuring alien life forms in huge spaceships on the hunt for resources after draining their own planet dry.

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach," Hawking warned.

The doomsday scenario is suggested in the series Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking on the Discovery Channel, which began airing in the United States on Sunday.

On the probability of alien life existing, he says: "To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational.

"The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

Glowing squid-like creatures, herds of herbivores that can hang onto a cliff face and bright yellow predators that kill their prey with stinging tails are among the creatures that stalk the scientist's fantastical cosmos.

Mankind has already made a number of attempts to contact extraterrestrial civilisations.

In 2008, American space agency NASA beamed the Beatles song Across the Universe into deep space to send a message of peace to any alien that happens to be in the region of Polaris - also known as the North Star - in 2439.

But the history of humanity's efforts to contact aliens stretches back some years.

The US probes Pioneer 10 and 11 were launched in 1972 and 1973 bearing plaques of a naked man and woman and symbols seeking to convey the positions of the Earth and the sun.

Voyager 1 and 2, launched in 1977, each carry a gold-plated copper phonogram disk with recordings of sounds and images on Earth.

AFP

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/aliens-exist-but-they-may-be-dangerous-hawking-20100426-tm53.html
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 8:51

I think I might be an alien?

I can't think of any other explanation as to why I'm so abnormal?

I just don't fit in. Even though I always think everyone else is the problem.

I wish the mothership would come back and take me away. *giggle*

My alien race needs to stand trial for inflicting someone like me upon planet Earth. lol.

lubs, as always. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:10

Yes, I think you are right, I am alien spawn.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:24

If you haven't anything worthwhile to post, then don't post anything at all.

alien ..... You foolish inferior humanoid type failed science project....go self gratify with a cheese grater.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:45

Quote :
I can't think of any other explanation as to why I'm so abnormal?

I just don't fit in. Even though I always think everyone else is the problem.

Who's everyone?

You and your multiple personalities?

And imaginary friends?

The same personalities which the more normal people over on yahoo aren't particularly keen on either, hence you come here to annoy me 'STILL' because you are bored out of your tiny little brain.
Others wont respond to you?

How about you sit down and take a long hard look at yourself pal, this and ask yourself why it is you still come here to flame someone who no longer posts on yahoos boards, a perfect stranger, you don't even know.

Talk about OCD!

Can you rationally justify why it is you continue coming here to abuse someone

you don't even know?

Look, if you don't like someone, then why associate with them?

You have choices, ie, don't have to come to these boards...the way I have choices, and chose to stop posting on Yahoo among people like you.

Smile.... Toxic!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 10:09

Though carry on disrupting threads here if you wish,(if this is your therapy) ... I really couldn't care less given I don't take forums that seriously, given this is just my way of kicking back and relaxing, having a little scribble....is only a doodle pad after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking   Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact advises Stephen Hawking
Page 1 of 1