~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 16:54

And don't lie!

I will know.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 17:01

Heaps of things went through my head, how we invaded Australia, Iraq, and god knows how many future worlds, planets to come... ....anyway, apart from the Iron effect at the end with that crappy suit....(that evil blond headed guy dies in)....I thought it was quite good, ....loved the special effects, and gave it about an 8 out of 10.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010 - 18:25

I really didn't understand Avatar.

It is too sophisticated for a nutcase like me to understand.

I think I will stick to Bugs Bunny cartoons from now on.

That is more like my intelligence level.

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 15:41

I liked it, but thought they could have spent less on special effects and focused more on a less predictable story line.

I dunno, I guess I am the sort of person who likes a surprise ending, but from the moment he began experiencing his avatar, I knew he would fall in love with the female who coached him, this and would become one of their people, this and that a war between both civilisations was inevitable.

The flying bird ....ho-hum....sorry, but it was like a cross between Harry Potter and Iron Man.

Yes it was good....but not sensational, the story line was far too predictable.

Ie...

Cripple embarks on an adventure which permits an out of body like experience whereby he is no longer paralysed with a view to mingle with and learn the ways of a native alien species Earth hopes to strip of it's resources.

He falls in love with the girl who shows him her way of life, this and their spiritual people, then in a twist of fate, he turns his back on his own man kind and so defeats the enemy, his own people.

Now, where have we heard this before?

But the special effects were great.... I just expected it to be more mind-blowing.

Iron-man was better. Even Harry Potter was better fantasy wise.

This film had all the special effects of both, though lacked something.

"Surprise" perhaps?

Long winded and predictable, and upon further reflection, I now down grade this film to a 7.3.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 15:56

Lets hope this doesn't regress to a 7 by morning.

Wink... I cried when the girls mother died... but somewhere towards the end I couldn't help but think this was produced by an Iron man admirer, ...... Oh come on, Army commander come Ironman?

Puleeeasse!

This was the only surprise, and unfortunately, it just didn't fit the fanciful "never ending story" scene of a native people being overwhelmed by what, us?

pmsl...we are flat out defending ourselves against mosquitoes.

And that metaphorical attachment between self and animal was humbling, if only it didn't involve the fusing of ones hair and some dag hanging off the back of an animal... fusing spiritual DNA...the sensory connection between man and his beast? That was what sprung to my mind when I saw it, but has this not been done before?

A politically correct film, for a politically correct time.

Smile...
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:02

I'll bet Indigenous Australians gave it top reviews....

Very Happy ... I doubt if any of them will admit to dumping their babies off at white peoples fish and chip shops, promising to come back in half an hour, though never did.

"Miss, look after my pikanini for half an hour please miss."

Stolen generation apparently!

my grandmother "Stole" no less than 10 of them, actually turned them over to the department when their stupefied parents failed to return.
Back to top Go down
dontcare

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:04

Fuck off to bed ya stupid mole.

No-one cares.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:05

See, cant say this on Yahoo...

Far too politically incorrect!

Smile...

My grandparents owned a takeaway shop in Mudjimba QLD, and spoke of the local indigenous woman just dumping their kids in their shop so they could stupefy themselves under a palm tree somewhere for the day.

Stolen my ass, it's just some of them forgot to pick them up!
Back to top Go down
dontcare

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:09

Piss off ya drunk skank.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:17

Would you wait back at your place of work until 10, 11 pm at night or the day after for them to come back and pick them up?

Well, at first my grandparents did, they knew no better, plus, they lived on top of their shop so they could......but after a while, they wised up to the the fact they had become a local tribes-peoples unpaid creche service.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:20

This was back in the mid seventies.....so they were still at it then!

Long after the alleged stolen generation!

Funny, no mention of this aspect of their sacred history, or their dream-time stories about raping children.

Smile Funny how we should only tell the politically correct side of the story to suit our agenda in modern times , yes?

Sweet dreams.

And with any luck, your own mum might pick you up soon.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:22

Drunk?

No, I am not in the mood for alcohol tonight, have gone off it.

Smile... Yourself?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:31

Both sides of the story need to be told, and whilst I agree, white man have done their fair share of wrong...this doesn't mean our indigenous people didn't wrong their own children this or endeavour to take advantage of this and play the victim-card!

Smile Australian aboriginals were a nomadic people who would wander the country in pursuit of food , much like animals do.

Now, what's this about land rights?

And for all the generations lost, have we not saved quadruple this amount with our modern medicine and civilised intervention when clearly, unlike the rest of the world, you had failed to evolve much past a dot painting?

I believe a thank you day is in order, for all those sorry days you dumped your brats off at my grandparents shop so you could inebriate yourselves under a tree.

Smile There are always two sides to a story, it's just we are so sick of hearing yours.

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 16:43

Indigenous people, elders are still taking advantage of their own children, without our intervention.

As has been demonstrated by the rampant child sexual abuse occurring within Indigenous communities.

Or will you blame white man for this too?

:)Hey, you might as well, why don't you apply for peddo allowance, .....hey, you never know your luck!

Is a cultural thing afteral.

Smile A cultural thing to destroy your own future,(your kids) hence you failed to progress past a cave drawing, unlike the Maoris in NZ, who actually did have a moral sense of justice and incestuously evasive familial destructive orientation when it came to their young.

No native tribe on earth has been documented to have culturally condoned the prolific sordid bastardy of their own offspring the way our indigenous people have....which is why, to this day, they live like fucking hermit crabs.

EVOLVE WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD

And stop playing the blame-card for your own failure to keep up.

Even animals know it's instinctively wrong to breed with something immediately related to it for christs sakes...that or with something which has not reached sexual maturity.

Yes, many white animals are equally depraved and sexually dysfunctional also, however, this does not condone the rampant paedophilia in your indigenous communities, of which has been going on ever since the dream time.

So no excuses!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitimeSat 1 May 2010 - 17:51

Do we ever hear about the dream time stories re- their raping their youth from the womb?

White mans history is exposed for all it's perverted filthy glory, but when it comes to theirs, it's all rather edited, selective...this and fanciful.

Smile

Why?

Lets GET REAL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?   Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, who admits to crying during Avatar?
Page 1 of 1