~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 14:01

The past, we inherit, the future we build.

I saw this on a car bumper sticker recently...and have no idea where it came from originally.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
dumbo

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 14:42

fucking dumb ****. all you ever talk about is yahoo, every one of yrou threads is copied from yahoo, every person you talk about is a handle from yahoo, every thoguht that passes through yoru thick fucking head is from yahoo.

stay away? you couldn't stay away if your fucking life depended on it. you cant go a day without creeping over there like some dirty peeping tom, furiously scribbing notes aand taking screenshots so you can post it in your forum to keep yourself amused.
Back to top Go down
Mufti

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:09

So what dumbo the place is quiet a laugh. It is more fun reading satire than
Yahoo morons and misfits and people with psychological problems..
Back to top Go down
dumbo

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:12

do you even know what satire is?

there's no satire in this place. it's just yahoo's parallel universe + melli
Back to top Go down
doc_lick

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:15

Ha ha ha you don't know what satire is what a tranny brain.....
Back to top Go down
Mags

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:27

Yeah doc a real tranny
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:32

Well, this place got busy....I have been mucking around with my new face-book account...

Hi all.

Smile
Back to top Go down
frenchy

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:37

Hi mellie Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:41

Hello there, are you the jens from yahoo?
Back to top Go down
frenchy

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:46

Yes I thought I would have a look.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:50

Fair enough...not here to have a go at my 1999 photo are you?

Wink ...

Note, it was recent, not sure which one you saw, but either it's 2007 or 2009!

Both are relatively recent!

Smile
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:53

99% of the member and guest ID's on here are Mellie talking to herself.

99% of the posts on here are Mellie obsessing about Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
frenchy

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 15:59

Obese yet you are not mellie lol.

Well I know I am not mellie and there is no way you would know any different anyway.

No

tongue
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:00

I am only logged in as one person, and can assure you, I am not any more than one person.

I am surprised as you are that I am not the only one here tonight, I expected to come back and there be just myself, or one other having a snoop.

Was shocked to see 5, I really was.

Anyway.....

Take it or leave it...I have never attempted to falsify my boards stats....to begin with, I wouldn't even know how.

It's probably you or borns logged in as 3 or more....lol

If so, thanx for the confidence boost, but I doubt there's any more than 2 of us here myself for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
The Obse

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:06

Mellie can be logged in and posting here using one computer and posting as a guest at the same time using another.

You can also do the same thing using 2 or more different browsers on the same computer.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:10

But why would I want to do that?

I don't care if people come here and see the boards either active or dull, it is what it is...and I don't particularly care if people know this.

I could have removed the option of showing viewers how many people are here if I had wanted to...but it's handy to know if others are here...sometimes I just like to post by myself, other times I feel more social.... I'm guessing others feel the same so it's useful to know how many people are really here.

Rest assured, I have never tried to falsify my boards stats.

Why bother?
Back to top Go down
frenchy

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:15

Get a grip Obese you need to get a life.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:20

I need to stop making all these Yahoo guest ID's and go to bed.

After I take my medications, of course.

Night :)

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
ms.cute

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:32

Go take your medication borns you damaged unit.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:41

Give it up borns.... and anyway, what are you trying to do, convert people on yahoo to Islam?

pmsl...... like I said before....GOOD LUCK, I don't think they are the convertible type.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts
Page 1 of 1