~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[sticky] I am so very sorry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

[sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:15

Good to see you keeping something up for a change....paddle pop sticks?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:17

I sit here all day reading Yahoo and obsessing.

That is sad.

But, I have nothing else to do with my life.

Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:23

fake mеlliе wrote:
I sit here all day reading Yahoo and obsessing.

That is sad.

But, I have nothing else to do with my life.

Actually, I haven't even read yahoos boards today.... why bother?

It's only going to be the same as it was the last time I looked at it....(about 4 days ago)

lol

cheers

Honestly, without even looking.... is madcow still over there talking to himself?

I'll bet $50 he still is...this and that misscuteandcheeky/nina is still going on about her imaginary life still trying to line her uterus with some guys wallet.

pmsl....

Perhaps they should hook up?
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:27

I think that by going invisible no-one will know I'm here.

But, I'm wrong.

Everyone knows I'm always here. All day, every day.

I have this place open in one browser window and Yahoo open in another.

That's all I do. How pathetic is that?

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:31

Nope, I just decided to hide my online status because I notice how when you see that I'm here, you carry on like an idiot.

Rolling Eyes ... Ps....there's a message for you up in top stories....ahahahahha I had a friend put it there for me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:32

Look, it's not my fault they took your children off you OK!!

Very Happy ... My daughter will be home from school soon, so I cant stick about for too long.

cheers
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:34

I don't have any children. *giggle*
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:39

Ok, I admit I keep using the real mellis handle because there's nothing much going on over on yahoo.

Please come back real-mellie, all 500 of my personalities miss you.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
thetruth

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 8:27

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thetruth

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 8:50

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 9:05

Yahoo couldn't pay me to post on their boards these days....all the worthwhile punters have gone, this or post very occasionally these days and only when the mods have left for the day, which is why I couldn't be bothered.

So sorry, no can do.

Too darn busy.

On that note, I have to go tend to dinner... carry on with posting in an unregistered version of my handle....by all means.

The mellie you have when your not getting a real mellie eh sport? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 9:34

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 14:10

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

I can see you hiding here, Mellie.

You freaking fruitloop.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 14:23

Smile... I'm not hiding, I just want to be able to write in peace, and know if you can see that I'm logged on, you will spam my board.

Because every clown needs an audience......

clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 14:39

Duh!

It's easy to see when you're here.

You're the only registered member who posts here (apart from Brock) so when it says In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests at the bottom of the forum main index page the 1 Hidden has to be you.

Brock also uses invisible when he's here as "shadyisback" but since he's hardly ever here these days it's a pretty safe bet that any hidden member online must be YOU.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 14:43

There are a number of registered users who post here, why don't you piss off and troll elsewhere.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 14:47

There are NO other registered users who post here besides you and Brock.

It's just you and your seemingly endless army of clone member and guest ID's. Rolling Eyes

And you know it! Idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:13

In fact, Brock is here right now even though he's not logged on.

*Waves to Brock*

Tosser.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:17

Oh for gods sake, give it a rest Rolling Eyes

Who cares who's here?

Not me!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:19

You should worry since he likes to fuck with your head so much. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:20

And, I think he loves you too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 15:29

Stop it, you are interrupting my thought processes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:01

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ufool

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:16

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Honestly, I cant even be bothered signing in for this....but are you aware that in order to be in love with someone, one must actually know them?

Cool .... Look, people just don't fall in love from merely having interacted with another over the net, that's called an infatuation, a crush, and besides, if what you are saying is the case, lol.... Brocks probably infatuated with a number of those who mimic my handle, gawd knows which one he's got the hots for today....

cheers ...

You are being silly, honestly, I have no idea what you have drawn from our discussions, but I gotta tell you, I really think Brocks, well.... HAPPY!!!

Very Happy .... VERY HAPPY!!!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
look

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:24

Brocks an eternal shit stirrer, possibly as much as, or worse than me.... (If this is possible)... Brock is like the snotty nosed little brother you kind wished you had have dealt with prenatally, by means of having pushed your pre-term mum down the stairs.

Cool .... I think you may have misunderstood Brocks statement re- his love/hate relationship with me.....

He loves to flipping hate me!

Very Happy Look you fool....do I have to spell it out for you?

BROCK IS GAY!!!

Sorry Brock, (if you are out there) but this person is relentless, and has to know.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[sticky] I am so very sorry
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: