~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yahoo

I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Empty
PostSubject: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 2:02

Any suggestions?

Sad
Back to top Go down
grogan

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 2:14

Because you have banned those who brought interesting discussion to Yahoos boards, and now those who went there to read it cant be bothered reading through the gunk to get to the interesting content.

monkey
Back to top Go down
mojo

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 2:32

I find it interesting that what's left on yahoos boards are those off their rockers.

It appears that the individual running the CL are unstable, unbalanced themselves so have turned the forum into a kinda virtual mental health care facility for the purpose of assisting themselves though their own life's trials and tribulations.

Well this is nice, though what about those who aren't unwell, and simply used to go there for a little light hearted banter?

Misscuteanccheeky is a nutcase, as is madcow, and a large percentage of what's there talking shit to itself and giving others who may be unwell themselves advice.

Scary!
affraid

Be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
m

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:26

More bullshit Mellie ID's here, I see. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:45

Nope, it appears you appear to be quite paranoid there "m"....why don't you try being original or yourself for once, I think even Yahshoo are tired of your broken record.

Cool Is madcow still over there talking to himself?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
madcow

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:46

You're a moron. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:51

The place is so run down (yahoo I mean)... is like a ghost town, even the ghosts have gone.

lol.

Perhaps you could go over there and um, er...Live the place up???!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madcow

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:54

Why do you care what happens at Yahoo?

You don't go there anymore, do you?

Do you?

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 6:59

I actually do care about Yahoo!, miss the way it used to be before the mods decided to downsize and started pretending to be the voice of the Australian general public, this and began projecting their own views in accordance with their own agendas.

But carry on....I can see how you guys are on a real winner!!!

Cool I believe the term is, up shit creek without a paddle.

Look, don't say you weren't warned.

The rate it's going, it's unlikely the boards will prevail, particularly when their mods lack the spark required to keep the boards alive.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:03

I miss posting my bullshit at Yahoo.

It's not fair.

They blacklist me on sight these days and delete all of my posts.

It isn't my fault. Honest.

Just because everyone thinks I'm a moron doesn't make it true. Does it?

I will carry on with this Yahoo obsession for years. Just like I have with my MCL one. I will teach them not to mess with me.

I think I'm really hurting them by doing this. Even if the truth is they don't give a rat's ass.

I am Mellie and I will always win.

Lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:05

The thing is, you must be rather bored, to be here flaming/spamming my board, yes?

Would this be because Yahoo is so busy?

*cough*

Hardly~

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:08

And why would you think that I think I am hurting them?

*cringe* Paranoid much?

I'm merely trying to offer some free advice, of which is to get some mods who aren't all webbed at the neck, this or related for a change.

Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:09

Should Kiwis be moderating an Australian message board afterall?

A tad bias don't you think?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:11

The thing is....since they began blanket (IP) banning everyone for no good reason, those who would not agree with their views ...the boards have died in the ass.

Get the message!!

The only ones keeping yahoos Australian message boards alive are the mods themselves.

lol

Very Happy And only because they continue talking to themselves.

Do they see dead people too?

They must, because there have been so many deaths over on Yahoo in such a short time...or is this just their excuse for the boards having died in the ass?

Smile Oh well... cant say you weren't warned!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:15

They blacklist me at Yahoo for good reasons.

I am a moron.

I need to accept this and move on.

All of this obsessing is no good for my physical and mental health.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:19

fake mеlliе wrote:
They blacklist me at Yahoo for good reasons.

I am a moron.

I need to accept this and move on.

All of this obsessing is no good for my physical and mental health.

lubs. xox.

Funny, it appears everyone else has moved on also...perhaps like me they got sick of watching you ramble on about pointless rubbish?

I don't mean to be rude, but you lack personality.... and even your own identity by the looks of it.

You spend so much time here obsessing over those who no longer wish to contribute to yahoo, and you say I'm obsessed?

Smile Think about it, who posts on who's boards again?

This in itself demonstrates your own inability to move right along....pmsl

Twit!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:23

The first sign of madness is talking to yourself.

The second sign is getting a reply.

I am obviously totally mad.

As if you didn't already know that. Laughing

Must be time for a good peddo rant soon. Haven't had one for a while.

Where's Katanyavich today? He's a peddo. I bet he screws his cats too. He'd better watch out. Twisted Evil

lubs, Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:28

Oh and yahoos so active these days too.....hahaha

Sleep Yahsnooz!7????? lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 7:29

Wakey wakey .... you have bored people shitless with your lack of personality.

lol! Hence noone posts there now.

Enjoy!

Smile I told you I would have the last laugh!

And I did.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead   I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am yahoos moderator and cant work out why the boards are dead
Page 1 of 1