~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOLOLOLO

hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Empty
PostSubject: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 15:35

hahahhahahahahahhahhahhhah

ahhahahhahahhahahahahha

ahhahahahahhahaha

hahahahhhahha

ahahhaahh

hahaha

ahha

hah

ha

h

This forum still rocks I see santa
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 15:37

Looks like I've totally flipped out this time.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 15:40

Looks like Carl, Brock, Borns, Roo, Frenchyjen, Kez, Lisa, Madcow and everyone else from Yahoo is trying to get me.

I am so popular and funny.

I love it. Laughing

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
ginga

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 15:43

Cant catch me I'm the gingerbread melli

hahaha

pirat

Night you fistula goodnight!!

Razz ....

I have immunity while in the confines of my own safe little forum.

Very Happy And there's not a thing you can do about it.

Night dag
Back to top Go down
peter

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:35

immunity? you're the fvcking disease!!!!
Back to top Go down
well

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:48

Why continue coming here Peter?

I am not imposing myself on you lot, am keeping to myself in my own little forum.... you guys should be chucking a party, this and be making the most of your peaceful days on Yahoo.

Or is this just it, it's too peaceful there now?

Cool .... Laughing
Back to top Go down
truth

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:56

If Yahoos message boards were anymore peaceful, you could them into a retirement village...Yahoo senior citz!7

With an increasingly ageing 'online' population, this might not be such a bad idea.

Smile...Why hasn't Yahoo thought of it already?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:59

Rather .....If Yahoos message boards were anymore peaceful, you could turn them into a retirement village...Yahoo senior citz!7

With an increasingly ageing 'online' population, this might not be such a bad idea.

Smile...Why hasn't Yahoo thought of it already?

Yahoo seniors!7 ?????

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 2:00

Shady palms!7 retirement village perhaps?

...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 2:53

My endless obsession with Yahoo continues. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yahoo

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 3:28

Of which you yourself continue to positively reinforce by means of responding to it on this forum, do you not Carl?

Cool ....

Try a little reverse psychology, this and ignore Mellis yahoo related content, see if this makes a difference.

Laughing

Better still, don't post on her boards full stop, the way she has abstained from yours...you never know your luck.

Cool She might even cut you some slack.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 3:33

Sorry. That was me again.

As if you didn't know. *giggle*

Just ignore me, I'll just sit here and talk to myself all day. As usual.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
carlD

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 4:11

It appears my mellie likes to keep her typing speed up to scratch ...

When all mellie ever wanted to do was write, all I ever did was hound her...this and run her off yahoos boards hopefully to a confined area such as Ausatire, so I may have her undivided attention at my beck and call. Hmmm...that reminds, me, I must find her blog...Mellie, I demand you give me the link at once, or I will have this forum pulled, like I had the last one pulled, GOT IT????

Some might call me a champion, the motherators of all mods, myself, I am just humble Carl, being the modest kinda bloke I am, sigh~

Note: I will only sign autographs between the hours of 12 - 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.

Heavy mellie-trolling schedule you see.

Wherever do I find the time for work, I surprise even myself at times...gasps.

Celebrity is as celebrity does, I guess.

I lead a full life....

Now, back to Melli....

cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 4:14

Now, back to talking to myself....

*giggle*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 6:32

At least it's productive.

I enjoy writing, could never get sick of it.

Smile Oh, and I don't need your permission Carl, I write whenever I please, how I please despite your having tried to close down my forum on several occasions.

hahahahah Ok, you had one pulled, but this site has better security.

Smile

I don't know what you are worried about Carl, my forum will never compete with a commercially sponsored and endorsed Yahoo message board, very few people even know my board exists.... and even if they did, my board is limited.

I like it this way, how productive would I be with my studies if I had 100's of people talking to me on here, when your multiple personalities more than suffice.

I didn't create this board with a view to pinching your dreary posters from Yahoo Carl, (no-thanx) I created it to maintain my typing speed, a place I could thrash out my views, thoughts , engage in my writing styles without having to run the risk of offending others, (hence the boards disclaimer) and perhaps chat to the few I did actually enjoy chatting with over on yahoo from time to time.... (not that they come here much, as they are normal, and like me are probably too busy to nurture or maintain any serious online relationships this and read through pages of crap, here and on yahoo alike , apart from the occasional hi, how do you do here and there). Ausatires just a place I made to thrash out ideas informally, and even for a little R&R.

So this said.... you really have nothing to worry about, why do you bother coming here at all Carl?

I have read your complaints to my forums host about this site, yet not once have you outlined what specific content here offends you as such.

Why?

Because your complaints are based on insinuation and innuendo, and possibly a little paranoia thrown in among several of your personalities for good measure. Wink

At present, I'm more interested in politics with the election coming up, sorry, not keen on discussing the private life of Carl, fake CEO of Yahoo!7 aside..lol

Save that for your minions, and those who fall over themselves sucking up to you 24/7...cos you wont get any of that from me chum.

I don't care who you are.

Respect is earned, not a given.

Thats why you don't like me, because I wont brown tongue.

Your problem is, you dislike straight shooters, because you aren't one yourself.

I hope this puts your altered mind at rest, this and deters you from feeling compelled to screen my every post in pursuit of some cleverly inserted personal reference to your dog shit boring self.

Sorry Carl, but you just aren't that interesting... Razz
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 7:15

....or I'm just not that into you even? Laughing

Yu dickhead!
Back to top Go down
mr.gcf

mr.gcf

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 11:52

Maybe if Carl got his remote fixed so he can press the right buttons.
Back to top Go down
true

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 12:08

But that would require effort, and that groove in Carls sheepskin didn't get there from years of physical exertion.
Back to top Go down
mr.gcf

mr.gcf

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 12:13

Wonder if Carl has realsied that the sheep died?
Guess as long as he has his groove maintained inthe sheep from his daily, oops hourly services then he is in heaven, or Ewephoria!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore   hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahahaha Carl you cant control meli anymore
Page 1 of 1