~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 0:53

- Aggressive or SLANDEROUS messages, as well as PERSONAL INSULTS and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Admin of this forum breaks every law that is prohibited.

She promotes it herself, is slanderous, she has no limits that she will go to, to slander and villify good people.

I know a lot of you including myself, think and know the dumper of this forum is an evil, vile person.
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:07

For the owner of this Ausatire site to promote,encourage and allow slanderous accusations against any one person/s makes that person responsible for their actions.

Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior.

The usage of Internet proxies takes longer to trace the culprits and is a slight hindrance, not an impossiblity.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:07

Those are general forum rules, ... and the French uphold the values of free speech, much more so than most western countries.

Is why I chose this host, so I could write satire, this and not have to battle the drones of excessive political correctness being used as a means to stifle and oppress ones right to express themselves.

Demonstrate where I have been slanderous?

Is there even such an individual as FDT_234 and assorted other user names I refer to here on these boards?

Smile .... Unless you register your handle as an actual name, this and alert the public to this name being just that....your actual name or a registered trademark....then I'm sorry, by all accounts, its you who has been slanderous when referring to my real name and children's schools...this and falsely accusing me of being slanderous.

Smile..Again, demonstrate exactly where I have slandered anyone. You cant!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:11

You are being slanderous when falsely accusing me of being just that.

Slanderous!

Smile...Are you aware of this?
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:15

Slander is slander no matter which way you try to make excuses for it !
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:24

Like I said, demonstrate where I have been slanderous here on this forum....If you can.

Cool ... If our current government had it's way, satire and parody would be a criminal offense.

Typical of Australia politicians,and PC bureaucrats, this and hypocrites like yourself having a say on matters they really have no right to comment on.... even Art.

Smile.... What are you , the fun police?

Or just Carl trying to convince others that this forum should be banned, because noone wants to post on yahoo anymore?
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:41

Your continual persecution of individuals because they are anonymous to you is unwarranted, libellous,malicious and is a criminal offence.
Those individuals are not anonymous and neither are you.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

You have stated and published over a period of time slander against several people, and , using this carriage (internet) does not exclude you from being charged !
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:50

I would like to suggest that you hire the barrister that is in your family, or a good solicitor, the police would give you advice on stalking and slander too, and, what you have implied against posters being peadophiles to name one.

You cannot hide behind satire or any other reason for making slanderous comments

You cannot hide forever behind the relative safety of your computer, you are not anonymous as has been proved!
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 1:59

mellie Wed 12 May 2010 - 22:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are being slanderous when falsely accusing me of being just that.

Slanderous!

...Are you aware of this?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Do not assume to know who this is, there is an example of your slander in the thread beneath this , We have read every post in this forum and your referal to people in a slanderous form is continual, and, that is the beginning of this, not the end
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:00

Aggressive or SLANDEROUS messages, as well as PERSONAL INSULTS and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:06

Oh, so roo_gal343 will be taking action to preserve the integrity of her online persona will she, this and defending her handles reputation ..this and sort compensation in a court of law for damages? Pain and suffering also?

ahhahahahah

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Smile... Get a grip!

And stop being so sore about the fact that whilst you took drastic steps to have me black-listed from Yahoos boards out of jealousy and spite. Just so you could be Queen of the hill. People continue reading our content here, which is having an adverse effect on your click-rates over on yahoos boards. This isn't our problem!!

Smile eople have the right to read what they like, and have no reason to remain loyal to a nut-case like you who purposefully exploits it's readership.

Look, you brought it on yourself, and again, an anonymous forum handle cannot take action against an individual for having had an opinion about their views, conduct...

The reason you want this forum closed is not because you are offended by the content being written, it's simply because you don't like the fact that while people are here , they aren't reading over on Yahoo.

When you created fake-handle after handle to allude to the falsehood that a majority of posters on yahoo were offended by my commentary, enough to warrant a blanket-ban, you failed to consider how the community at large might react, and how this in the long run would require yourself to work harder day after day to keep the boards active ...on account of others no longer doing this for you.

People have put allot of effort into interacting on yahoos boards over the years, and you, well you bit the hand that fed you, offended those who produced the content required to keep the site active, then deleted the thread on yahoo, so you could post it on various blogs as your own content.

Now they have left, have woken up to what you do...you have come back here to cause trouble,in a desperate attempt to have this board closed so they will what ...return to yahoo and start churning more content to keep your sites active again?

You are a parasite, lack the creativity to generate your own content, so ride on the backs of others in order to get clicks.

Smile .... Ok, I realise people do this, but what separates you from many is that you actually bite the hands that feed you....then come back and abuse them after the fact.

Recall the Rights of passage article?

All you are is a B-rate content thief.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aggressive or SLANDEROUS messages, as well as PERSONAL INSULTS and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Admin of this forum breaks every law that is prohibited.

She promotes it herself, is slanderous, she has no limits that she will go to, to slander and villify good people.

I know a lot of you including myself, think and know the dumper of this forum is an evil, vile person.
Back to top Go down
Observe

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:15

I used the slanderous thread below in this forum for reference only, there are all the ones from Cracker, MCL and Yahoo.
There are numerous references to whom you have accused.
I have no wish to bring those forums into here like you have!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:30

Well, now that I have created a thread for you to expose these "slanderous""defamatory" posts, how about you put them up for all to see.

Smile So we may see what it is you are complaining about?

Or will you recoil, the way you did when freeforums support people wanted you to provide a link to the "said" offensive/defamatory content?

Funny how when they asked you to put up, you shut up.... did you honestly think they would close my forum without having looked into the matter first?

Did you think they would simply take your word for it?

Dream on.

Smile They have seen spiteful trolls like you before, rest assured.

Sour grapes much??

cheers
Back to top Go down
Notgood

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 10:21

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
shady

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 14:22

Quote :
We have read every post in this forum

from the obsessed 'observer'

Mel sure has a lot of fans hanging off every word she posts Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 1:26

Fans -vrs- creepy yahoo stalkers....*shudders*

Rolling Eyes .... I dare say they were up drinking all night, so I estimate we have about 3 hours to talk something other than dribble, before they arrive here after having shit their beds some time in the afternoon.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM RULES
Page 1 of 1