~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble on Ausatire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 5:54

How terribly sad.

Just when people might have started thinking Mellie was finally getting some help for her mental issues.

Back to the same old obsessed crap she she goes.

There's no hope for someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Observe

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 5:55

I am observing the owner of this forum saying she has been hacked to try and cover her tracks, No-one is changing anything on anyone registered except herself.

There are enough people out there to know what you have done Melinda and nothing will change that.

You have stated you have traced emails, you have posted other peoples personal emails on the interent , said that no-one can get into your compute, and now you are backtracking and trying to pass the blame.

You are drowning in the mud and trying to throw a safety line to yourself!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 6:34

The problem is being solved, I am pleased with the service freeforum provide, so simplified and straightforward, I am now just waiting for my new admin password to be assigned.

Smile ....

Whether or not this is a genuine glitch or someone has hacked my admin (as they claimed to have done once before on another forum) is neither here or there really, my objective is to get hold of my new password, so I may clean this place up.

Spic and span.

Smile And I shall start with removing your defamatory posts first.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 6:54

Where theres life theres hope Observer, even for a cyber troll and predator like you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
slander

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 7:10

You will clean your forum up from your own slanderous posts?

This is a good thing considering that your forum has been a place to slander posters from Yahoo and Mcl by yourself in a very malicious way.

This will not solve your problems
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 7:50

Quote :
This will not solve your problems

True, I'm sure you will reinvent yourself this and continue posting rubbish for me to delete by-passing IP bans like you always have....

I'm sure.

Cool ...

Have you thought about counseling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on Ausatire   Trouble on Ausatire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on Ausatire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2