~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 4:43

My daughter has now officially joined rainbow girls , and whilst I was aware there would be some sort of ceremony, I had no idea they would have to walk around in squares, whisper to each other, wear an apron on their wrist (and assorted other things I cant talk about) for almost 2 hours.... It's top secret you see. Wink

She was so moved by the ceremony of it all, she almost cried... (though some how held it together) ... it was at the masonic temple, where the masons make their promises and pledges also, gaawd, I'd hate to see how long theirs go for if 2 hours is how long it takes to become a rainbow girl, walking around in squares.

They do lots of fun stuff, art, drama, excursions to theaters, learn how to be a lady...one of the girls is moving up through the ranks next weekend,(is being crowned) so we have to go to a banquet.

Smile... I was absolutely horrified when my daughter (then girl guide) went camping roughly 12 months ago when guides expected them to poo in holes they had actually dug themselves...(mind you this was a 2.5 day camp that cost $380 and they ate crap..ie, sausages and bread the whole weekend)... and they had to pitch their own tents even (for that price, I would have expected at least cabins and broadband access) ...this and even had to cook their own food over a fire on a dirty old stick... "what a rip"... well, my daughter refused, and left the camp early, theres no way I would be pooing in a hole either, there was no mention of the hole thing on the information brochure, and there were amenities, however they were supposed to be for the leaders only....well, my daughter insisted.

*cringe*.... Yes, I think Rainbow girls is much better.

Smile And I cant believe how affordable it is compared to scouts, guides, Air league, and they do some fantastic things.

Best of all, you can be a rainbow girl right up until the age of 21, then go on to become a leader, so theres no booting you out the door once you turn a certain age.

Has been a lovely morning.

Last edited by mellie on Sun 16 May 2010 - 4:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 4:44

Stations, they aren't called ranks, they are called stations in Rainbow girls.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
nuts

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 11:28

LMFAO!

camping is camping! yes, pooing in holes and sleeping in a tent... not freaking motels with broadband access!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 11:31

lol.

Sorry, I make up stupid stories all the time to get attention.

I have to do that. I have no friends. Crying or Very sad

Will you be my friend?

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
jackpot

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 11:34

Hahahaha...the real Melinda wouldn't have said that!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 11:38

You probably wouldn't think the real Melinda would post even a small fraction of the SHIT she's been posting online for years.

But, she has. And, she still continues to do it.

That's because she's a screwed up headcase.
Back to top Go down
guest`

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 12:11

and I KNOW it's none of my beeswax what she writes in her forum,
but it just aint fair, she shits me,

she has good forum going, and I dont!!

whaaaaaaaahhhh Sad
Back to top Go down
coolies

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 15:25

give that information out on your kids mellie, you go girl, dont stop now ya hear good momma
talking about your kids in amongst your pedo dirt you gross selfish specimen!

you even got a brain ?????? ....sociapath comes to mind, no sense of right or wrong
Back to top Go down
guest`

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 0:39

Get lost roogal, you 're so obvious...

giggle

I'm here on behalf of everyone, to tell mellie what we think of her.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 0:35

Poor old senile and sterile roo.... couldn't have kids of her own, so annoys those who do!

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 0:41

On the matter of rainbow girls, mum and I got a red roses, (artificial) they give them to the new members to give to us, the maternal grandmother, the mother.

She got a cute little gold broach, is a rainbow with a little pot of gold dangling off it..and it has a safety chain. And they get this little apron thingy, (for their wrist)....

Really, is a more feminine thing for girls to become involved in I think....and it's entirely ran by woman.

Seriously, who wants to poo in a hole, male or female?

And if so, where did scouts/guides get off charging kids $380 to do this for 2 days?

Was a scam!

Smile This is why scouts and guides are losing members, because it's become a huge money making organisation.....they hardly go on any camps these days, and those they do go on are garbage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo   Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow girls- what a hoo haa walla palooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: