~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frenchyjen

Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Empty
PostSubject: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 4:56

I realise it wasn't you, it's just I'm too juiced to admit to the errors of my ways.

I know I like bagging/blaming you for everything Melli, (makes me feel better) it's just I don't like it much when someone returns the favor...this or when I get caught out telling porky-pies.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:00

Piss off, Mellie.

Everyone is laughing AT you, not WITH you.
Back to top Go down
m?lli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:03

Now, I will carry on with an endless vendetta against Jen because she made me look like a fool at Yahoo.

Just like I'm carrying on with my endless vendettas against Yahoo and MCL.

I can't help it. I hate it when people get the better of me.

Especially when they're right.

I am Melli, and I will always win. Even if it is only inside my screwed up head.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
frenchyjen

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:11

I'm so sorry melli, I always get pissed and bark at the traffic.

Be back later, Jr needs a feed...

Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Kezbub10
Back to top Go down
frenchyjen

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:18

Cum to mamma baby...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:50

That was nice of frenchy.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:52

Yes, i thought so.... and I accept your apology Frenchy.

Afterall, it takes a very very big person to admit when they are wrong.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:47

You have a big heart mellie.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:48

Why thankyou, Wink

I am sure Jens appreciates the show of human compassion...
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:52

I am sure he does too.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:54

I still have trouble getting with the fact that it's male.... lol.... gawd knows, it's probably both.

I might play it safe and just avoid gender specific terms, ie her, his, him, she etc....

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:00

I have a hard time believing on 3 separate occasions doc of yahfool just happened to post in less than 30 seconds of a new frenchyjen thread. Not only that he wasn't even present posting at the time. Then frenchy is always rolled out when he is arguing with people to add credibility. Too far fetched for me, some people just have no patience. Then he goes off his nut because someone made a ibipop id which was also one of his, then he got busted making an I love loocy thread. Everyone knows he is there 24/7 in one form or another, take a close look next time. Even his master lisa laughs at him behind his back.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:05

I imagine them being like the wizard of Oz.... peddle powering this massive computer generating all sorts of "scary" handles to defend itself with.

Recall when Dorothy pulled back the curtain and saw the wizard in the booth speaking through a microphone?

This is how I imagine Doc to be.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:06

If they only had a brain........ pmsl Laughing
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:08

Well, they had me convinced for a while...partly because I just couldn't for the life of me understand why someone would want to invent false characters, not for years on end anyway....lol

For a joke yes, but to carry it on for years on end is a tad creepy.

Tick- borns- doc....pmsl

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:31

so frenchy posts one post about melli on yahoo

versus

melli posting 457 posts about jen on ausatire

who is obsessed again? Question
Back to top Go down
BOOM!

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:36

.......... you idjut
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:45

OMG...this is still going on.....pmsl

Very Happy Does that woman come up for air?
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:26

Sorry, I stuffed up my previous post.

so frenchy posts one million posts about melli on yahoo

versus

melli posting 457 posts about jen on ausatire

who is obsessed again? Question
Back to top Go down
pmslpmsl

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:33

You forgot the few hundred or so posts Frenchy has posted here on Ausatire....but who's counting.. Laughing

[wow]OBSESSED MUCH!!!!???!![/wow]
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 12:41

and the few hundred thousand that frenchy posts under her kez ID too Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:06

She seems quiet tonight, *fingers crossed*....it stays this way because I was planning on an early night.

I went to bed too late last night, 11pm... but because my cat is pain in the ass during wet weather, he was in and out of the house half the night, so kept me up half the night letting him back in again.

If he does it again tonight....

Free Oriental shorthair to good home... Mad ...ok I lie, but he'll get the royal litter tray treatment if he does it again tonight.

Smile Back to kitten hood he will go.... oh how he hates the kitty litter.
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:12

:my cat is pain in the ass during wet weather:

Why do you stick your cat up your arse in wet weather? confused
But its not a pain in warmer weather? Suspect
Is that because of the mice up there that keeps the cat entertained Question Question
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:16

No, he goes all funny in the wet weather, wants to go to the toilet, but doesn't like getting his feet wet so whinges half the night.

Smile...Not tonight my friend, I have decided, I will fill the litter tray up afterall...just in case.
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:25

If he doesnt like getting his feet wet, easily fixed.

Just chop his feet off Evil or Very Mad

Then feed them to him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo   Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melli I am sorry I called you for all and sundry last night on yahoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next