~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starmad

PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Empty
PostSubject: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:21

PMSL

'guest mellie starry' tantrum meltdowm
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:26

lol, she never quits, even when busted
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:31

She is wasting her time making threads as they just pass away onto the next page cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:38

I know I know.....but it's amusing watching her try.....pmsl

What a head-case she is... stalkyspies are all out in force today it appears.

Funny how they all wake up at the same time....usually PM (after lunch)

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:49

hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:40

can't believe the hours and effort going in her tantrum pmsl
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:41

It certainly is a Cracker lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:41

The fact she is still making threads is Cracker in itself as far as intelligence goes.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:44

Definitely OCD....most normal people would be embarrassed.

Whats amusing is that she thinks it might bother me...when in fact, I couldn't give a damn....at least while it's posting on my other forums, it's staying out this one.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 6:47

By other forums, I mean it's been busy posting in other forums on Ausatire....lol

I haven't read them.... I'm waiting for it to knock itself out.

I reckon any minute now and in will come it's MrBig honcho.....pmsl

Laughing aka alter ego, the imaginary friend it appoints to defend itself because noone else will.

Kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 7:04

yep, seen she has been all over the place leaving her droppings

filthy rat that she is

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:23

she must be a jumbo beanbag this starry stalker, going by her latest rants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 8:31

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:55

It's a bit early, I might come back after my shower I think.

Just waiting for it to fill back up again, when I went to the shops tonight, I arrived home to Master 15 using all the hot water, hmmm....AGAIN...lol

It's a huge hot water system, but you know teenagers, (well, if you're jen-kez, possibly not)...they will use every last drop if you let them.

Shouldn't take too long...it heats up pretty fast.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 10:58

You know how frustrating those imaginary teenagers can be at times eh Kez... Very Happy

Cors, It must be tough being an imaginary mum at times, truly, my hat goes off to you.

Cool It's a tough job raising those imaginary kids, but someone has to do it I guess.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm   PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PMSL starrys tantrum meltdowm
Page 1 of 1