~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mellie Are You There????????

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:14

And all to the tune of Popcorn cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
mellony

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:18

cut a hole just big enough for the bottle - turn the bottle upside down and leave it to drain into the melon - takes a day or so.

alternatively get a big 200ml syringe from the vet/produce store and inject the vodka in to the melon

deadly shit - you don't know you are pissed until it's too late!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:18

pmsl.... cheers ... Shhh we'll have Mark over here in a minute....*cringe*'''
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:20

Quote :
cut a hole just big enough for the bottle - turn the bottle upside down and leave it to drain into the melon - takes a day or so.

alternatively get a big 200ml syringe from the vet/produce store and inject the vodka in to the melon

deadly shit - you don't know you are pissed until it's too late!

Thanx for that, I probably would have just tried pouring it in some how.

Smile I'll let you know how it goes.... assuming I can remember after having eaten some watermelon spiked with vodka.....lol
Back to top Go down
idjut

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:22

:cut a hole just big enough for the bottle:

frenchy would have a hole big enough for a Darwin stubby! affraid
Back to top Go down
mellony

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:24

leo

havent seen you here for a long time What a Face
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:32

Well you lot, I trust you will take care of this place until I get back tomorrow...*wink nodge wink*.... But I am really tired, so am off to bed.

Night... And nice speaking to you again leo, i'll be back some time in the morning.

Smile... Am gonna curl up with my mongrel cat (he better be good tonight)...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mouthy

Mouthy

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 13:37

so who is the prick that did this to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellie Are You There????????   Mellie Are You There???????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellie Are You There????????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2