HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MR BIG

PostSubject: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:05

HEY PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE REAL COFFEE LOUNGE just like kfc theres nothing like the original so stay real people and not like the freaks on this fake yahoo coffee lounge
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:07

Oh is this the part where we all go running back to yahoo?

Just say when...... Cool

Keep dreaming Mr Bignot

clown
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:11

ffs....you are a stupid dumb cow MR big scarey starrystalker

it's called 'takin the piss' Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlD

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:18

Melli see my dick really is long enough to reach all the way from cracker, to yahoo, to MCL, back to yahoo again, then over here to Ausatire.

Handle with care pettles, because the last one left a herpy on my helmet.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
MR BIG

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:24

Im sorry, I was out of line before.

I was just having my hourly pull and felt like I was a Mr Big and tried to bully you all.

Well it got to a good 3 inches this time, so you can imagine my excitement.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:24

LOL
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:27

weres that senile cyber cop who was here this morning trying to act 'smart'

she should be in here screeching her disgust!!!!!
oh, but it's not mellies dick
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:30

yoohoooo starryspies

brock has something for you, it's YOUR LUCKY DAY ! Smile
Back to top Go down
melliesd

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:32

You called!
Back to top Go down
CarlD

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:36

I have a delete button and I'm not afraid to uses it.

This is your last warning.

Leave this forum at once and return to Yahoo duties or else I will delete your yahoo posts....just as soon as you start posting again this is.

*taps foot*
Back to top Go down
spot on

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:42

hey i just wanna say my id is spot on and i love sucking mellis cock and any MAN WILL DO AS LONG AS I GOT A COCK IN MY MOUTH YOU GOT SPOT ON IM HAPPY LOVE U MELLI AND YES I SMOKE COCK FOR THE DUMB ONE OUT THERE JUST IN CASE
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:45

You are not the original SPOTON....

Very Happy ... Nor are you registered.

What is it with trolls and registration? They must cower at the thought.

Cool
Back to top Go down
SPOT ON

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:50

WHAT DO U CARE MELLI A COCK IS A COCK RIGHT AND AS FOR SPOT ON I RECKON HIS BEEN FUCKED BY THE MELBOURNE STORM ONLY BECAUSE WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE GAY WHOA THAT WAS HIS CHANCE TO FIND OUT WHAT DEBBIE WENT THROUGH I BET HE STILL REVELLING IN THE FEELING OF 16 GUYS FUCKING HIM SENSLESS ITS OK SPOT THERE ARE MORE TEAMS TO GO FOR FAGOT
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:54

Um, er.... are you ok there?

Out of medication perhaps?

Cool .....

Who on earth are you talking about...sorry, but I cant make head or tail of what you're saying.

It's utter gibber!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 5:56

whoa little boys
they get rather angsty when they are sexually frustrated

can't even think of an original name - the real spot would find this mildly amusing you need to mimic him Razz
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 6:00

Quote :
can't even think of an original name - the real spot would find this mildly amusing you need to mimic him

Well like they say....mimicry is the Highest Form of Flattery afterall.

Smile
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 6:18

mimic his user name - I should add

yep, mimic is taken as flattery,
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 6:21

Some people like the original KFC but it all ended up as fat in the end.
Others opt for a more tasty and less fatty Henny Penny.

Is this a sin I ask you ?
Why should Colonel workers be upset ?

After all they reduced the chicken to fat and lard.
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 6:27

I only liked one thing on their menu, enough to buy it occasionally, of which was their bean salad.

Because I don't buy KFC often ....(once every 3 years or so)... I couldn't help but notice how last time the pieces of chicken looked like spatchcock/ poussin, quail....how on earth do they get away with selling tiny pieces of what are supposed to be chicken, when if they were, they would be baby chicken, chicks, this and would break up, disintegrate in the vat of oil?
Back to top Go down
Rolfy

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 9:49

"little boys"

Two????

Where's Rolfy baby!
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 10:18

read the posts stupid Smile
- think you can work out what the ' little ' refers too?
probably not
Back to top Go down
BJ2525

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 10:31

The quest for the 'little' sounds as flattering as the quest for the 'lumpy'

Hold the white sauce.

Tanx

silent
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 10:36

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrBig

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 10:59

Look, I know it's not very big, but where I lack in length and circumference I make up for in charisma on Yahoos message boards.

Those drunk old hags wouldn't know what chook slapped them in the face once my jisim starts running down their leg, and thats before I have even taken my trousers off.

Now where were we aaaah yes, trying to seduce Melly, wanna go for a ride princess?

Because daddy knows what he likes.

pirat
Back to top Go down
melli

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   Thu 20 May 2010 - 11:47

MR BIG wrote:
Im sorry, I was out of line before.

I was just having my hourly pull and felt like I was a Mr Big and tried to bully you all.

Well it got to a good 3 inches this time, so you can imagine my excitement.
jocolor

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL   

Back to top Go down

SOME PEOPLE WILL TO ANY LENGHT TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1