~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So your child wants to be a scientist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melli

melli

So your child wants to be a scientist Empty
PostSubject: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:10

And they are very capable.... but will politics get in the way of natural selection...???

Yes it will.....

My son plans on becoming a particle physicist... but is this currently in trend with our politically correct laws of Ruddtatorship?

No, he would much rather fund Western Sydney university for Chinese medicine...irrespective of whether it is a tried and tested western orthodox.

It's life.... We see hand-me-down lack-of talent across all fields these days....true talent need not apply.

Smile

If you want to be a noble peace prize recipient, you must have the right hereditary.

Brassing off our own pitiful and self-indulgent desire to be the end all that be's all is what it's all about...this is whats destroying the very function,diversity of our own human race...gene pool.

If Paris Hilton wanted to be a scientist tomorrow, guaranteed, daddy would make her one.

One way or another.

Smile

We have 2nd generational TV executives talentless grandkids being awarded parts they wouldn't have when back in the times when talent truly mattered, when noone would have looked at them sideways.

If it weren't for their heredity.... what would they be?

This is why we will never see another Shirley Temple or Michael Jackson....

Because true talent died with our femocracy.

Smile

Yep, you heard right...

Femocracy!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:14

Your kids will be living on Centrelink money for their whole lives.

Just like you.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:19

You are a herpy on the phallus of life.....

When my son succeeds, and he will... you may recoil.

Cool Look at him topping the 99th percentile, has he not made it this far topping the state with an apparently dysfunctional dead beat mum to date?

Ok...so be it...but don't hold me against him...

;P..
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:21

poor kid... cut him some slack, he has had me to contend with...

Cool ...

And to think... Imagine what he could do without my atrocious influence...

I trust you will see to things properly in the event I pass prematurely then.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 16:25

Yes?

Cool ...

Smile As I would yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So your child wants to be a scientist   So your child wants to be a scientist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So your child wants to be a scientist
Page 1 of 1