~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentiments on truth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Truth

Truth

Sentiments on truth Empty
PostSubject: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 13:53

The truth is, you are a middle aged angry little man. The truth is, you have not found what you need. The truth is, our perspectives do not mesh. The truth is, you can not help me. The truth is, I can not help you. The truth is, I am not my avatar. The truth is, you are not yours. The truth is, we are not perfect. My fear is, you never will be.

Good bye, good luck.

By annon
Back to top Go down
lilady

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 13:59

"If you love your boy friend, let him go. If he doesn't come back...he's with me." -
Back to top Go down
MrCarl

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:03

The truth is, hookers are everywhere!
They all have a price, what is yours?
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:05

If you’re good at something, never do it for free......

Cool
Back to top Go down
MrCarl

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:08

Too many have L plates on!
Back to top Go down
doc

doc

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:10

Sentiments on truth Docpic10

No me Mr I handed mine in when I turned 78.

Wanna ride?
Back to top Go down
MrCarl

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:15

Whats the rate?

Or is it be kind to the invalids or pensioners week!
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:18

hahahahahahaha

cheers .... You will find it in the cabbage patch with all the other smelly old cabbages on CL.
Back to top Go down
MrCarl

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:21

cabbage patch?

You sure

A fish mongers dump bin would seem much more appropriate!
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:24

..... They don't like the disclosure, have gone suddenly quiet.

A sure sign of submission, our having the upper hand....

Cool I doubt these cabbages will be bothering us in future, now they know we mean business.

But I'm tired of playing with them.... you can only tread on a cockroach so many times before it sticks to the bottom of your shoe.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:26

My having found their nasty little MCL-expat cabbage patch re- phantasia ...sure hit it home.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 15:30

......and to think, all those nasty nasty threats towards myself and my children....hahahahaha

All it was was a vulnerable frail old woman playing big-daddy behind a smoke screen...Like I said, Wizard of OZ!!

Cool Fordsrule is a woman too, in fact, most of them are.

Sorry if I rocked the little man in the boat and all....but it was just too tempting.

I love a good puzzle.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 16:51

She should have spent the money on a face lift, not a boob job.

Ay gorgeous loocey?

Very Happy .... Fancy being a 30 odd year old guy and realising what you have been whacking off over online in CL or via IM is well...well is that ... LOVELY!!

Ironic how you have the temerity to put others down re- their physical appearance....I can tell by looking at you, you would have been a plane horse headed Jane even when you were 20.

Not ugly, but nothing spectacular... with your oval elongated horse head.

Smile... No wonder you like Celine, you identify with her horse headed appeal.
Back to top Go down
PMSL

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 16:56

No wonder a few are quiet.

Very Happy .... Honestly, I would be too...they are probably numb from the waist down after sitting in a bath-tub full of ice with an ice-pick trying to remove all sensation/memory of what they batted off to you via yahoo CL / IM.

Give hubbie my regards too.

Cool All class!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 0:44

Mellie is really starting to go off the deep end with her Yahoo obsession.

Shouldn't be too long now before we see a spectacular meltdown. Stay tuned. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 4:42

I think we all know who's had the meltdown.... look, go see your therapist or something, this or find a self hep forum somewhere... Seriously, we cant help you.

You need to help yourself.

Take care~

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentiments on truth   Sentiments on truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentiments on truth
Page 1 of 1