~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mellie is a peddo or a victim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gue?t

Mellie is a peddo or a victim Empty
PostSubject: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:02

Mellie must be a peddo or a victim of one when she was young.

That's why she carries on with these peddo rants all the time.

She needs to face her inner demons and confess.

Then, she may finally get some peace and the Internet will get a rest from her years of posting bullshit.
Back to top Go down
smile

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:38

Just like yours Peter Ellem you cock sucker Smile
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:43

Let's see - so far we have Borns and this Peter Ellem.

Hmm, nope - I'm not either.

Wanna try for third time lucky, dickhead?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:48

You lot are not very clever at covering your perverted tracks....

Most of your cling-ons think they are safe because you are their universal mod...what they don't realise is that certain agencies are obliged to investigate certain boards when the prospect of paedophilia is brought to their attention...ACMA board member or not.

I Doubt Bruce McW's wife even knows what he gets up to.... sniffing young tranny boys crotches.

She will thank me in the long run, lets hope you beat her to the letterbox Mr Clever eh?

This and beat your neighbors to theirs also.

Oops, too late!

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:51

Must be nearly time to open the next bottle, you drunken skank?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 15:54

Say hi to Nicky for me....

Cool She should be in for a nice divorce settlement...
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
smile

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 17:48

Thats Peter Ellem alright the love sick Abo.
Back to top Go down
Crock

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:02

Never smile at a paedophile, no you cant get friendly with a paedophile....
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:19

I see the skank has been posting links to this shithole on Yahoo again.

You never learn, do you, Mellie?
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:25

Wrong again, I doubt any self respecting individual would bat an eyelid, much less anything else off over your geriatric wing of a forum.

Suppository anyone?

Smile
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:26

I reckon someone must have pissed in your test tube while you were being created, Mellie. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:42

Smile... IT'S ALIVEEEEEE

You better believe it..;P

You are hung up on me being a science experiment aren't you....

Smile... I can tell.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:49

A FAILED science experiment.
Back to top Go down
smarter

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 18:53

You think so?

Cool .....

Well wait and see...

I'm barely past my infancy, ...and you.....????

Well,

At least my parents really wanted me, paid 30 grand to have me.... it was allot back then...

Smile... I bet you were an accident, or a product of marital / sexual consequence... easy cum , easy go...

Cool
Back to top Go down
OK

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 19:05

An average human ejaculate contains about 180 million sperm (66 million/ml), but some ejaculates contain as many as 400 million sperm. Both quantity and quality of the sperm are important determinants of fertility. A man is considered clinically infertile if his sperm concentration falls below 20 million/ml semen.

So, imagine a scientist deciding upon, delineating the plumpest, ripest, juiciest sperm, this and letting the rest go at his or her discretion.

Smile... Who conceived me?

The individual who decided my dads sperm was the best for my mums ovum, .... I guess.

Look, anyone can woot, and get pregnant, but honestly, is it always viable, desirable?

I believe in survival of the fittest, and also believe that selective biomedical engineering is an evolutionary right of human progress... God believers will disagree.

Say, in another 200 years or so, when our birth rate is (like Chinas) forcibly reduced to 1 child per couple, ....would you not desire the best possible outcome for your one and only child, even if this meant scientific intervention?

It's survival of the fittest, .... If we can do it, then why not?

Cool
Back to top Go down
faceit

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 19:24

In one of the largest reports to date on cognitive development, as yet unpublished, researchers from the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics found that 204 IVF singletons ages 8 to 17 scored higher on a popular standardized achievement test than a group of their randomly matched peers from the general population.

Cool

I think I could answer this question, but why bother, with all those naturalist out there promoting "God never gives us more than what we can handle"..... who am I to bust their idealogical bubble?

My own two were conceived naturally, both are mathematically inclined, one more clever than the other.

Luck of the draw I guess.

God help the elitists if people began biochemically engineering their own high profile IQ progeny, which may adversely undermine their own tardy wayward kids status.

Take Jamie Packer for instance, he bared little of his fathers capacity to rule an empire....he was like Rodger Ramjet with a hardon.... only with black hair....Genetics you say?

Well, what fucked up so terribly here?

Smile....We select our partners, we select where we live... why shouldn't we be able to select a more viable product of our own existence?
Back to top Go down
faceit

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 19:48

I have a fondness towards the Packer empire, well in a way... (cant stand Murdock press)... where the hell is James Packer now, it shits me to pieces that there is once again, no reason to bother perusing a career in what I feel passionate about to the core.

I will continue writing my book instead, ... if I have to send it off shore to have it published, I will.

If anything, this would be an advantage.

Smile... Historically, he best of what we have makes something of themselves offshore, because our government is presided over by a bunch of corrupt slack-jawed law breaking hereditary compromised rock apes.

It's not what you can do these days, it's who you are related to that matters.

This or who you were molested by as a child.

Smile

If there were a leading role in a TV series, it would go to the highest bidders daughter ....this or someone they would want to shut up. Have you noticed an increasing number of Australian directors /producers kids being cast into commercials, movies, TV?

Talent apparently ;P..likewise with magazine editorials, in popular food magazines, their kids already have their own column..but did they earn it, the same way Shirley Temple did..... the truly talented individuals we cast aside to make way for our own?

Was there really any reason for Paris Hilton to appear in the Mike Myers film Cat in the hat?

Irrespective of whether or not they have genuine talent, and or can act to save their lives...these pretentious producers, directors continue stuffing their clubbed foot kids in our faces.... personally, I have had a gut full.

Smile.. If it's not talented, piss it off!

Sorry, but thems the beaks.

Why do you suppose the best of us leave the country?

Smile..Because Australia is the jack of all trades, yet the masters of none.

Time we evolved, .... something past a Bindi Irwin or Lara Bingle tourism commercial would make for a refreshing change.
Back to top Go down
genpool

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:04

Quote :

Hence Princess Mary had the advantage.

Cool ...

Of course the climax of her monarchical career will be when she gives birth to a tri-headed Dutch Gremlin.

How come this escaped our media last year...

No wonder we haven't heard much about a princess Mary lately.... Ironic!

It's amazing what gets printed by other nations media...

But hang on....here comes....

Princess Mary, may soon be queen of Denmark...

According to western media.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 20:05

Quote :

Hence Princess Mary had the advantage.

Cool ...

Of course the climax of her monarchical career will be when she gives birth to a tri-headed Dutch Gremlin.

How come this escaped our media last year...

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/alls-not-well-between-prince-frederik-princess-mary-claims-book_100190640.html

No wonder we haven't heard much about a princess Mary lately.... Ironic!

It's amazing what gets printed by other nations media...

But hang on....here comes....

Princess Mary, may soon be queen of Denmark...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/princess-mary-may-soon-be-queen-of-denmark/story-e6frf7l6-1225818382288

According to western media.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellie is a peddo or a victim   Mellie is a peddo or a victim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mellie is a peddo or a victim
Page 1 of 1