~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiralS

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:22

All their protesting to the mods earlier was a laugh.

Do they not see the mods have busted apart their troll gang by deliberaletly separating the armed arrow gangs. ( still have that vision of circling Indians lol)

They only need to look at the posters, who think they have a claim on certain topic titles, just why they were moved on and out.
Just a wee bit suss Smile

Trolls among trolls.

No matter how much they protest, the mods know that, nothing will ever change that. All their finger pointing at imaginary 'outsider' trolls is a laugh.

Can they seriously act any more dumber, and be so bad at it, or, are they genuinely all thick.

To answer my own Q, has to be both.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:26

There is no secret, other than Yahoo!inc got tired of hosting a site full of bogans....this and probably sacked one of their mods.

hahahahaha... Didn't Kez say she was a mod?

Yahoo!7 would be putting the energy into their other, more civilized forums I suspect.

Was a pretty expensive hobby farm for merely a pack of trolls...too much of a liability.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:29

Actually, you make a good point, perhaps this was the mods way of figuring out who the culprits are....??

Still, Brocks still there, isn't he?

And Roo also?

Probably Mulnut too,...so.....

I doubt things will change.
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:42

Yes they are still there, that's my whole point, they can't rid Y7 of their very own trolls, who blame get away with blaming others for there own flaming and trolling, because, they would have to ban every one of them from that whole section. So, have moved them around the board instead.
Back to top Go down
smile

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:43

the good thing is you have no idea.........**winks**
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:48

Very Happy

spirals is right, they moved only certain topics that certain posters made claim too, as being their own privy threads,

mrg binns had the never ending yawn lame party topic, moved out and down the board, by the mods

frenchyjen had the good morning lame topic, moved out and down, by the mods,

and can't remember who had the other topics that have been shoved down the board, permanently LOL

they are their own flaming trolls among flaming trolls, the mods have shown this.

like watching a game of chess on there, that never ends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 7:51

Appears feather head guest Smile is still on welfare, even KFC don't want the mangey bird.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 8:00

Quote :
even KFC don't want the mangey bird.

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 8:14

and why did the mods move them all apart, and the sooks have almost deserted the place, run off stamping their feet sulking

???

because their aim is crap and their arrows can no longer go the distance Razz
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:23

none of you would have any clue why the mods have re-arranged the boards.................for the better
Back to top Go down
eve

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:31

who cares anyway once a shithole always a shithole
it needed a good clean up
Back to top Go down
smiles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:12

the good thing is you all have no idea.............suckers
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:51

the good thing is we all have a good idea............CL dummy sucker

waaah waaaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:57

btw CL dummy suckers, where is the goody suck up boy Brock hiding out so silently all of a sudden ?

yayyaya hats off to Brocky he done well
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 23:31

Where will I go now to chat to allmy sweeties?

Where will all my sweeties be able to massage my ego and heap praise onto me?

I'm the most popular person on Yahoo, I never abuse anyone and have only nice kind thoughts to say, (I took the census myself) and now my regime has gone

Sooo sad

Can my sweeties come here and give my head a rub?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 1:36

smiles wrote:
the good thing is you all have no idea.............suckers

This sounds like an over confident reject doing it's best to convince others and itself that there is some divine plan B , that it has been invited to participate in the new "Yahoo VIP lounge"...hahahaha

What rot!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Smile ....And even if it is true, it will be just like the old CL, they just don't learn.

I think whoever was moderating Yahoo CL was the same person moderating TOPIX (Australian) forum also....it's also filled with druggies, no hopers, trolls and dunder-heads who cant write properly.

Oh the Irony of Borns inviting myself and others over to that forum/scrap-heap, when it would still troll Yahoo Cl and Ausatire.

I'll pass, thanx borns, on any of what your clan frequents.

cheers
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:31

retard wrote:
they just don't learn.

Coming from someone who's been blacklisted from Yahoo hundreds of times (and IP banned several times), that's hilarious. Laughing

Get a life.
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:38

trolls among trolls is right, lmao the mods are onto them but they think otherwise, the frenchy fool has been locked down .....again, why could that be? she's already been moved along, given her own section to troll, but still not happy, funny these same freaks point fingers elsewhere

Quote :
This topic has been locked and no replies will be accepted
Author/Date Message

By: frenchyjen70
Today (8:01 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
frenchyjen70

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
SENSIBLE GOOD MORNING THREAD
Good morning folks - late start for me...

By: tracye_aust
Today (8:49 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
tracye_aust

Sign in to report abuse
Re:SENSIBLE GOOD MORNING THREAD
Would that because your hubby was making you breakfast in bed????
Quote :
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:44

don't foerget this one, and binns latest party topic was deleted.
too bloody funny,

" but but it's not me sir mod, honest it's not! please please believe me! it's mellie making me troll and flame I tell ya! "

Smile

Author/Date Message

2 days ago (Wednesday, 5:52 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
frenchyjen70

Sign in to report abuse
GOOD MORNING COFFEE
Hi All

I had to create a new thread cause I'm not saying good morning in a troll thread Smile

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:47

satire wrote:
trolls among trolls is right, lmao the mods are onto them but they think otherwise, the frenchy fool has been locked down .....again, why could that be? she's already been moved along, given her own section to troll, but still not happy, funny these same freaks point fingers elsewhere

Quote :
Author/Date Message

Today (8:01 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
frenchyjen70

Sign in to report abuse
SENSIBLE GOOD MORNING THREAD
Good morning folks - late start for me...

By: tracye_aust
Today (8:49 am)

Yahoo! Profile:
tracye_aust

Sign in to report abuse
Re:SENSIBLE GOOD MORNING THREAD
Would that because your hubby was making you breakfast in bed????
Quote :

pmsl...they are unreal, Ok, i'm taking bets as of today....

How long do you think it will take them to get the message, as to what the mods are really trying to achieve?

This weekend should be interesting, they are at snapping point!

Pride /ego-vrs- Autonomy ......*SNAP*

Perhaps I underestimated Yahoos mods ....

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:50

Quote :
I had to create a new thread cause I'm not saying good morning in a troll thread Smile

how bloody funny and hypocritical is that feral french,

it is trolls among trollls and now the battle of the defunct y7CL trolls,

and the mods know it ,

are they seriously that bogan to not get that?

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:53

Quote :
How long do you think it will take them to get the message, as to what the mods are really trying to achieve?

LOL err, yesterday ??

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:54

Quote :
are they seriously that bogan to not get that?

pmsl..... cheers

Yes, I believe they are!!

I was thinking the same thing, bit like Kath and Kim remaining oblivious to what others around them think of them.

They have not a clue....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:57

wont be around to to see the mighty clash of defunct CL trolls this weekend,

hope it's a good laugh

Very Happy

catch ya later mellie
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:59

Yahoo-mods might as well give up..(poor buggers) ....and create a boganville forum just for them....because it's absolutely useless even trying to offend them, they are just too thick skulled to get the message.

They are beyond reproach, shamless, impossible to offend, ...

Classic Aussie Bogans!!! 100%

They wont be reasoned with.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next