~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 3:02

Quote :
catch ya later mellie
cheers.....

We're going to the SMH HSC Careers expo, either Saturday/Sunday...(It started today) so I really hope the weather improves...either way we are going.

So if I don't catch you over the weekend , have a good one OK.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
satire

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 3:03

Quote :
wont be around to to see the mighty clash of defunct CL trolls this weekend,

meh......just more of the same trash they put out EVERY weekend anyway ........

amongst the usual......... smashed glasses and stubbies, empty flagons, shared roach butts, used syringes etc.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 3:09

Quote :
smashed glasses and stubbies, empty flagons, shared roach butts, used syringes etc.

I hope yahoos mods have their hazmat suits handy...*cringe*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clown

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:07

We're going to the SMH HSC Careers expo

ROFLMAO you mellie at an careers expo? what for, stalking, posting filth, how to be an unfit mother? yep off ya go i am sure you will have alot to offer. CLASSIC Laughing
Back to top Go down
LOL@JEN

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:12

Please don't stalk mellis stand.

She only has so many stickers to hand out and doesn't want to be found bloated in a nearby creek naked, with them stuck all over her body.
Back to top Go down
parent

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:32

I think any parent with senior high school kids should consider attending this expo, I wouldn't recommend it for Junior students however, as they might get a little bored.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mulnut

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:38

I was gunner take my girlfriend, but I might wait until she's in year 10, thats quite a few years away tho..., jeez they grow up so fast, feels like only yesterday I was fitting her booster seat into me truck.
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:51

Yahoo has crashed AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 4:55

This is a national calamity, how on earh will my sweeties be able to give me public praise for my funny one liners?
Back to top Go down
roogal1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:09

You listen to me yahoo mods, as a long standing and respected yahoo message board commentator, I should be entitled to a redundancy package, superannuation and some sick/stress leave.

How dare you do this to me, do you have any idea who I am?

I will be speaking to my special contacts about this, CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED, .... mods, you are on your last warning.

I tell you when I am going to leave, not the other way round, you should be grateful of the sorts of people I encourage to post on your boards, Mulnut, Brock, Pete, madcow, borns, tick, jens, kez, JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CHANGING THINGS AROUND ON YAHOO WITHOUT ASKING FOR MY PERMISSION?

I HAVE A PHONE BOOK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, WORK, AND WILL EVEN CALL YOUR KIDS SCHOOLS, YOUR PARENTS, AND EVEN YOUR PARENTS PARENTS AND THEIR SECOND COUSINS TOO IF I HAVE TO.

LAST WARNING.

I MEAN IT.

DONT THINK I WONT.

HOW DARE YOU IGNORE THE LIKES OF ME AND MY CLAN, YOU WILL GIVE US AN EXPLANATION FOR YAHOOS CHANGES AND I WANT THEM ON MY COMMODE CHAIR BY THE TIME MULNUT MAKES ME LUNCH.

MULNUT WHERES MY FUCKING TEETH, AND HURRY UP WITH MY LUNCH TOO.
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:14

We all know what you need sweety.
You want a package and I have a package just right for you!

BWAAHAAAA
Back to top Go down
smiles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:18

you see if you fuck with people for too long this is what you got you lonely idiots.

tis funny seeing names cloned with people that wouldn't touch this sleaze hole if thy were paid to

i told you all you don't have a clue and this joint will be next.........suck it up stalkers

Do keeping floundering around with the stink in here..............all is good and right on track......:-)
Back to top Go down
roogal1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:19

TICK IM NOT MUCKING ABOUT, YAHOO HAVE EXACTLY 4 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES OR ELSE THEY WILL HAVE ME TO ANSWER TO, WHEN I START CALLING THEM UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

TRY ME.

Mad
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:19

And funnier reading your attempt to post a serious message sunshine

BWAAAHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:20

Try you for what sweety
My dick wont reach that far

BWAAAHAAAA
Back to top Go down
smile

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:23

you see if you fuck with people for too long this is what you got you lonely idiots.

tis funny seeing names cloned with people that wouldn't touch this sleaze hole if thy were paid to

i told you all you don't have a clue and this joint will be next.........suck it up stalkers

Do keeping floundering around with the stink in here..............all is good and right on track......:-)

5 days away brock went quick for you. like one hour it was
Back to top Go down
roogal1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:23

.......I AM NOT LOSING CONTROL HERE, EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER, IS ALL ON TRACK.......I WARNED YOU SHIT HEADS AND LIKE I SAID THIS PLACE WILL BE NEXT......I AM IN COMPLETE CONTROL HERE, COMPLETE AND UTTER CONTROL ROOLING THE WORLD FROM MY COMPUTER.

YAROO BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:24

smile wrote:
people that wouldn't touch this sleaze hole if thy were paid to

See that this dickhead is touching himself
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:25

See some fresh roadkill happening, soon

very soon!

BWAAHAAAa
Back to top Go down
tech

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:32

tis okies the thing mellie and her tards dont know is there are smarter people out there that have read her forum and know alot more than meets the eye. funny thing she has no fuckin idea. BRING IT ON
Back to top Go down
tech

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:34

We are going to take on yahoo melli and the world if we have to, they wont know what hit them.

Mad Dont worry , its ok, I have my phone book here, and it's ready to go.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 5:58

Fake tickfen has got out on another day pass, I see. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:12

Why would they be a fake tick?

Thats their handle, and I'm sure there would be plenty of Tick handles on the WWW....

Are they all fakes too?

Get over yourself, a forum handle is not an identity, not in the real world anyway...anyone can call themselves what they like....why is it so important to you that people distinguish the above tick to the one which trolls yahoos boards?

When the one who post here has some pride at least!

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
bareall

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:29

pmsl
the dejected and rejected bogans hated being shown they are trolls, even tho they know they are....
errm..... if that makes sense, cos they sure don't ,

topics locked and deleted AGAIN but they still can't admit the mods beat them up, showed their dumbnes ..errm is that a word? must be, in the bogan dictionary of course,
Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:34

that *mangey feather head guest mellie clone* still hanging around, desperate for a peck,

see to that will you brock roach, I knows ya there lurking Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge   R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. YAHFOOL Coffee Lounge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next