~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wotwot

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 2:37

BREAKING NEWS

A trolley loaded with 2 minute noodles was found with with this slapper Melinda sleeping in it with her computer stuck up her arse and the mouse stuck in her mouth, being so attached to this computer it was hard tp pry out and they had to call in the Jaws of Life to extract it.

They said it was a tragedy for someone so ugly to die like that and they will all be attending her funeral to lay her screenshots and hardrives gently beside her as all this evidence must not be damaged. They needed a truck to haul it all to the cemetry. God will determine what gate she will have the privilledge to rest eternally

Many recommendations have been put forth for it to be Hell as all her victims are still on this beautiful earth laughing down on her. They are pouring that cheap stuff Omni down upon her as that was found in the trolley too and shouldn't be wasted.

Her family are devasated as they knew Melinda as a very troubled soul and they are putting on a brave face to find out that their child grew into such an awful human being.

Rest In Peace with your two minute noodles and your shit smeared computer Melinda, I will screenshoot this for you and use it on your headstone

You will not be missed

Love from your online friends XX
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 2:39

Dont give up your day job....!!!!

Cool Lame.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
gue?t

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 2:40

LOL@wotwot.

So true! Laughing
Back to top Go down
wotwot

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 3:47

EULOGY

Melinda was a very out there in your face kind of person. In her grandious thoughts she has relentlessly pursued the same people for years for her fight for justice ,but, in doing so she stood on a lot of toes whom she thought were anonymous silly people that would never be hurt by her words.

She has single handedly bought down huge empires of the WWW or so she thinks. She has named well known people and very ordinary innocent family people.

Her family are going to be appalled when this life she leads is finally made public and bought to a closure.

Her life consisted of one thing, her computer, her screenshots, her divulging details, her hard drives which was maybe almost sexual to her. it gives her thrills and yet she was only a tiny speck on this earth so this is why she did all this to be noticed.

She had answers for everything and nothing was real or true and that is the summantion of Melinda's life

Let us cry for this possessed soul who wanted everyone to be as miserable as herself.

MY MIND WAS THUNDER
I LIVED DOWNUNDER'
MY HEART WAS HARD
THIS WAS MY LIFE
THE DRIVE BYS DIDNT HAPPEN
STRANGERS CALLED
I HAD NO FRIENDS
MY HOME IS MY CELL
MY CUPBOARDS WERE BARE
MY OUTINGS WERE ZERO
MY EGO WAS HUGE
MY LIFE WAS SAD
MY COMPUTERS WERE ALL I HAD
MY HATE WAS WRONG
PLEASE FORIVE ME

FROM A FRIEND - NEVER FORGOTEN - NEVER FORIGVEN

THE COMPUTER
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 3:54

What are you ranting on about now...I read the first and last sentence, it stinks.

Try making it wittier, more flowing...(Your double digit IQ permitting)... the sarcasm isn't dark enough, so clearly isn't my genre.

Don't you have a 3am peep show to prep for?

Sorry, my mistake, I got my days mixed up.

Cool
Back to top Go down
And

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:03

she comes back as scope hiding online
she doesn't know when to shut up eh
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:15

Jeeze, I'm sorry I started this M&M rapping thing....

Have you been up all night rapping Brock...

Coked off your little skull again?

Poor wretch!

You have my deepest sympathies.

Cool .....

I warmly wish you a speedy recovery from the above affliction.
Back to top Go down
And

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:25

YEP SCOPE is mellie and so are most of the names here....how ferkin sad is this she needs to defend herself in the 3rd and let everyone thinks she has friends.......... so ferkin sad.

i can't be a part of this forum and the shit........too ferkin sad
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:30

bet the door hit you on the way out lard butt Smile
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:33

Quote :
i can't be a part of this forum and the shit........too ferkin sad

Please, allow me to get the door for you.....

Cool
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:37

Quote :
let everyone thinks she has friends..........

what a stupid nasty jealous pig you are

when did mellie ever say she has friends here ???

I come here to take the piss out of you sad bogan ferals,

I don't know mellie personally, but I get great laughs out of her getting right up all your pig snouts
to help clear the shit from your brains

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bareall

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:41

touché

pmsl
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:48

LOL@brok wrote:
Quote :
let everyone thinks she has friends..........

what a stupid nasty jealous pig you are

when did mellie ever say she has friends here ???

I come here to take the piss out of you sad bogan ferals,

I don't know mellie personally, but I get great laughs out of her getting right up all your pig snouts
to help clear the shit from your brains

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Spot on!

See, to these feral bogans, they think by merely associating with others like-minded online, they actually have real friends.

My cat wandered in the house a little while ago covered in farmers-friends... (little spiky burrs aka burr marigold)... when I told him "Well Osiris, at least you now have some friends"....(he's a tad antisocial, which is typical of his breeding)...

Perhaps these Yahoo bogans should venture outside once in a while and find some too.

Cool
Back to top Go down
bareall

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:49

and like, they are so such good 'friends ' and stuff in like backstabville bogan lala ya-ho land,
with their real friends that live in cyberworld and like are anon and all but yeah that's sooooo the coolest
it's like the bestest life for bogans that even have an online life like, yeah....
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:50

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:54

Quote :
See, to these feral bogans, they think by merely associating with others like-minded online, they actually have real friends.

Very Happy

now, that's what i'm talkin about ...... some funny stuff here today

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:54

They are all like bestest of bestest friends and stuff AY!!!!!

Derros~

Did any of you happen to see that pair of bogan woman on I think the 7 report about some facebook standoff between two woman because hubby face-booked a little too close to home when he screwed a woman (just as revolting as his wife) just around the corner?

They reminded me of what congregates on Yahoo CL...(well used to)'

Cool
Back to top Go down
bareall

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:00

YES I seen that
typical fat heffer bogan westie ex besties,
blubbering their tales of 'my facebook friend' woes all over the cameraman, poor bugger, bet he asks for danger money next time

how embarrassment that show is to have those ferals on the tv
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:04

bareall wrote:
YES I seen that
blubbering their tales of 'my facebook friend' woes all over the cameraman, poor bugger, bet he asks for danger money next time

HAHAHHHAHAHHA Laughing

Unreal wasn't it!!??!

I cant believe they ran with that trash.... but then again, Australians do love a bogan,(Kath & KIM) and I have to admit, I do get a kick out of watching them from a far, just so long as they don't live near me.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:07

bareall wrote:

Yep, definitely scraping the barrel there.

Back to top Go down
grins

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:09

hey there bareall be careful of the use of one your words mate......i have only seen 2 people ever say it like that ............u two faced asshole!
Back to top Go down
bareall

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:13

YES I seen that

was that more careful ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:18

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you have an audience from the now defunct CL bare,

good going

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:18

I use the term "How embawashment"..and I think many Australians do who grew up watching Acropolis Now...as it's remained quite chic especially when referring to poorly educated people..... ethnic or otherwise.

Smile

You sound a little cynical, almost defensive even grinz?
Back to top Go down
bareall

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:23

embarrassment was THE word???

for the life of me couldn't select which one it could be, but we are talking bogans, so, figures they knew...
pmsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAKING NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next