~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wotwot

wotwot

SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Empty
PostSubject: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:06

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/good_morning/

Mods just took jen jens crown n glory.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:15

Pity Mellie's permanently blacklisted.

Could have had a whole Queen of the Stalkers/Trolls section just for her.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:19

PMSL..... wotwot another one bites the dust!!!

They're dropping off like flies....hahahahahaha

And guest..... Like I said, I cant be banned indefinitely from Yahoo, I have my ways...if I wanted to post there again...but honestly, i'd rather not.

Just taking a look now and then is painful enough, let alone interacting with them.

I looked in on "Jen_eral discussions last night" and what a depressing place it was.

Rolling Eyes They need to improve before I will even consider posting there again, get rid of the tards/bogans to start with.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:30

You're full of shit as usual, Mellie.

You and Green will be trolling at Yahoo again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:35

gueѕt wrote:
You're full of shit as usual, Mellie.

I bet your getting wet just thinkin about it.. sorry I aint into dwarfs with mullets and an intoxication problem.Brock is though.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:37

what a pity starryspies was blacklisted from CL so long ago and still holds a massive grudge

it was her life support, but has found solace stalking mellie,

her pal peace even tired to revive the feather heads lame musical box, plays tweet tweet and vibrates Smile

alas, nobody cared

please try and RIP feather head
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:40

Quote :

feather head guest,

why do you concern yourself with what mellie does?

obsession eats you up poor tweet tweet
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:45

You'd think they'd get the message....first the word thread, then the establishment of a Troll bridge, then the removal of CL...what next, Australia's yahoo message boards gone all together.......

If so, Rudd had better re-open a few more mental health care facilities in an suburb near them.

Cool ...When CL closed, they all went to pieces....some even endured psychosomatic symptoms...like earaches, influenza, tooth aches, high Blood pressure.......omg, it's like their very existence depended on CL.....

What a pack of fruit loops.

Very Happy .....Amusing, but sad at the same time... I mean, what sorts of people place this much importance in their online identities, this or a bloody forum?

I hope a psych professor is keeping tabs, it's quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:46

it was the featherhead guest stalkyskies that lead the brigade years back wanting melli banned from yahoo
obsessed is an understatement, she has made it her sole purpose in life to hound mellie lol provides entertainment poking her in her cage
throwing her a few seeds lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:47

Quote :
I bet your getting wet just thinkin about it.. sorry I aint into dwarfs with mullets and an intoxication problem.Brock is though

pmsl... I'm getting the visual....*cringe*

cheers
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 2:37

Quote :
please try and RIP feather head

Smile

"now I lay my down feathers to sleep"

pmsl
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 2:49

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:03

oldy but goody

One day there was this drunk man sitting at a bus stop surrounded by people. He had been sitting there all day and just watched everyone.
Then he saw a man walk up to a woman and whisper, "Tickle your ass with a feather?"
To which the woman quickly spun around and said, "WHAT?!"
The man simply replied, "I said, isn't this peculiar weather?"
The woman relaxed a bit and said, "Oh yeah, I guess" and quickly walked away.

Then the man went up to another woman and said the same thing. "Tickle your ass with a feather?"
"What did you say!?" the woman replied.
And again the man said, "Isn't this peculiar weather?"
The woman agreed and walked away.

The man moved on to a third woman and whispered, "Tickle your ass with a feather?"
The woman replied, " Oooh, Okay" and the two walked away together arm in arm.

After seeing this the drunk thought, hey 1 outta 3, that ain't bad, I could do that.
So he got up and stumbled over to another woman standing close by.
After nearly falling on her he said in a loud voice, "Stick a feather up your ass?"
She jumped back and shouted, "WHAT!?!"
The drunk simply answered, "It's mighty fuckin' cold."

Smile
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:16

Very Happy

don't pluck one off featherhead tho
ewwwwww
Back to top Go down
D/HEAD

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:35

yea right another load of shit that the mole is spewing. kezzie is a one poster band ya knob. If she was with jen than how come she can still post ya d/head. get a frigging life mellie step outside your door for a second.
Back to top Go down
sadgits

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:39

let 'em have this piss weak life in here.

it must be time for another orgasm melinda you gutter swiper
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 3:47

Quote :
let 'em have this piss weak life in here.

what???

laughing at you Y7 (RIP) CL dregs?? Very Happy

is fine by me, keep bringing the laughs Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:21

Quote :
it must be time for another orgasm melinda you gutter swiper

Retard, I believe the term is guttersnipe!

If you are going to flame someone, at least do it properly.

Thanx.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY   SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUCKED IN JENKEZZBUSTY
Page 1 of 1