~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB

Go down 
+7
Uranus
wotwot
SCOPE
shadysback
Katanyavich
SpotOn
mellie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WOW

YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Empty
PostSubject: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 7:59

Brock aint around and guess what? NO FLAMING..

But the idiots think its mellie and I flaming yahoo.. BAHAHAHA u lot are a bunch of tools.

PS - I cant post in yahoo, I can only read since i was IP blacklisted a few months ago now IDIOTS.
Back to top Go down
TRUE

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:56

Extreme abuse can, moreover, trigger stress levels approaching that of schizophrenic individuals suffering a psychotic breakdown,
The most common forms of repetitive abuse like bullying and harassment have been given much greater attention as we increasingly recognize their sociological and psychological implications.

SEEK HELP NOW BEFORE IT GETS WORSE

Good Idea
Back to top Go down
TRUE

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 8:58

Once you decide, the road to happiness is shorter than you think. True happiness comes from inside yourself, and how you treat yourself
Back to top Go down
ALSO

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:00

Witnessing repeated abuse can effect bystanders.

Children and adult bystanders who witness repeated abuse inflicted on others may experience both a psychological and physiological stress level that, over time, can equal that of the victim, according to a Penn State researcher.

Watching others being assaulted, bullied or sexually harassed is not a neutral event for bystanders, says Dr. Richard J. Hazler, associate professor of counselor education.

"Of course, the victim, who stands in the most immediate psychological and physical danger, suffers a greater level of distress than any bystander. However, our findings show that bystanders also experience moderate to severe psychological and physiological repercussions," Hazler notes. "After a time, based on the severity of the ordeal, the impact on victims and bystanders is no longer significantly different."

Hazler and Dr. Gregory R. Janson, assistant professor of child and family studies at Ohio University, are co-authors of the paper, "Trauma Reactions of Bystanders and Victims to Repetitive Abuse Experiences," in the journal Violence and Victims.

Seventy-seven college students who took part in the study -- responding both as victims and bystanders -- described such forms of repetitive abuse as bullying, racism, homophobia, corporal punishment by parents, teachers or other authority figures, and sexual harassment.
Back to top Go down
TRUE

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:03

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

She found it
Back to top Go down
ALSO

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:06

So merely observing others being abused can itself result in psychological harm, in susceptible individuals of course.

Cool .... This said, in order for someone to take crap what strangers write about them or others online seriously, they would already need to be a bit of a mental train wreck.

I think the take home message is, if you are a sensitive person, this or prone to frequent bouts of online-group huggery, this might not be the forum for you.

Cool
Back to top Go down
ALSO

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:09

Oh, and you really should credit/cite the original author.

Cool ... Still need that hug?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:41

"Memories of extreme abuse can, moreover, trigger stress levels approaching that of schizophrenic individuals suffering a psychotic breakdown," adds the Penn ... common forms of repetitive abuse like bullying and harassment have been given much greater attention as we increasingly recognize their ... (the real source)
-----------~vrs~----------------
“Extreme abuse can, moreover, trigger stress levels approaching that of schizophrenic individuals suffering a psychotic breakdown,
The most common forms of repetitive abuse like bullying and harassment have been given much greater attention as we increasingly recognize their sociological and psychological implications.” (Your paraphrased rendition)

Now .........

Now, allow me to let you in on a little secret.... I have a knack for sleuthing out paraphrases and content thieves and as a writer, I absolutely loath them.
I don’t suppose anyone has ever stolen your content before, nor are likely to?
Though let me assure you, there is nothing more repugnant , irksome than an individual who takes or defaces another’s work then precedes to take credit for it themselves.
You must have a very low self esteem, this or lack confidence when you set about doing this over and over again here and on yahoo making a fool of yourself not feeling intrinsically embarrassed knowing others repeatedly catch you out.
Personally, I would recoil with horror at the prospect of having regressed to blatantly defacing someone else’s content.

Absolutely utterly pathetic!
If you are going to insult someone, (well, try to)..at least do so with your own words.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 9:45

And you fuck it up every single time, (get caught) ...this is how dopey you are.

And you call yourself a writer?

All you are is a petty thief.

Cool
Back to top Go down
LOL

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:18

hahahaha melinda as you have plagiarised many times {we Didn't pullu up though as you would enter into denial again lollololol}and you have to be a registered member f'head to put links in here u smelly c -u- n - t
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:28

Quote :
hahahaha melinda as you have plagiarised many times {we Didn't pullu up though as you would enter into denial again lollololol}and you have to be a registered member f'head to put links in here u smelly c -u- n - t

The reason you haven't pulled me up for plagiarising is because you cant!

It's not in my nature to cheat.

You are just a troll, .....Obviously yahoos mods didn't worry about content theft on their site, but I don't like it much on mine.

Also, you can cite the author without providing a link, or did they not teach you this in troll school?

....So why change the wording around to make it different to the original?

So I wouldn't detect it?

Think again.

FOOL!

Cool Don't you own a television or something?

Last edited by mellie on Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:30

You are backward, and whilst you might fool the drunkard morons you mingle with, I see straight through your double digit IQ.

And you don't like this do you.

Smile lol, the bogan empire strikes back?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:33

Such a try hard Cool
Back to top Go down
YESSSS

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:39

lololololololol the new up and running registered site is hilariouasssssssssssss.........hahahaha everything you write here is over there now ......they are saying you are f'ked in the head ..........hahahahahahaha ..........hilariouassssssssssssssssss

eat shit molenda

bom lol! bom lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 13:06

If it's so bloody wonderful, could you hurry up and post there and not here already?

Thanx Smile

You will be sorely missed, honest!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:17

WOW

Subject: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 4:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the idiots think its mellie and I flaming yahoo.. BAHAHAHA u lot are a bunch of tools.

PS - I cant post in yahoo, I can only read since i was IP blacklisted a few months ago now IDIOTS.

Wow, and it had nothing to do with the fact yahoo was down all weekend and YOU couldnt post there did it..LMAO
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:51

My that is a big bad scarey face you have there shadles.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:54

<You will be sorely missed, honest!!.

Twisted Evil Ya need a better gun, and more practice.

You won't miss 'em then! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 11:59

They will learn their place. Smile

The thing is, their trolling den has been closed down, and they need their troll-fix...hence they have come here to cause a disturbance *again*, despite my no longer impinging on 'their' personal space, which in my absence, they managed to have closed down due to their own online senseless dribble.

Now, I'm off to work on an assignment, then watch the other half of Silence of the lambs, I started watching on Sunday night then am having a nice cup of bitter almond tea (I use two bags, as they aren't strong enough)...then am going to bed.

If anyone in here even thinks of making a racket here tonight, look out!

I own a feather duster and I'm not afraid to use it.

Either this or a rolled up news paper, what evers close and handy.

Cool Nighty night!
Back to top Go down
shadysback

shadysback

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 12:03

SpotOn wrote:
My that is a big bad scarey face you have there shadles.

affraid

It's my fuck face, roo loves it when I'm going down for the growl...gobble gobbe slurp lap paddle sslop, gag, slurp paddle shlooop....
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 7:31

One week later and they're are still hashing over last weeks old dried up news...

YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Blosso10

It's like groundhog day, "will the boards get closed again this weekend, or wont they?"

To be continued on next weeks installment of Yahoo's 'Lost'

Oh brother.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010 - 10:38

They did. Fuckwits. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:36

shadyisback wrote:
WOW

Subject: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 4:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, and it had nothing to do with the fact yahoo was down all weekend and YOU couldnt post there did it..LMAO

No dickface it was when you pretended you went away for a week and guess what NO FLAMING, could that be coz your the one doing all the flaming over yonder and trying to lay the blame on us? They will wake up to you sooner than later, ur a tard and who cant be trusted.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 2:58

Well, I can only vouch for myself and tell you that I am no longer posting on Yahoo, and haven't done so for ages...Why?

Well, I don't find the company of forum trolls over there pleasing.

Rolling Eyes I'd rather sit here and chat to the few I do here, this or even talk to myself than put up with idiots over there on Yahoo....Jens, Kez, ZZRoo... etc.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010 - 3:58

The only idiot i see is you smellie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB   YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAHOO PEEPS ARE SO DUMB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next