~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is moderating my forum?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Who is moderating my forum? Empty
PostSubject: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:12

And where have all the non registered posts gone?

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:15

Are you going to have the balls to confess to removing my forums content, or like a spoiled child sooky over the fact that you couldn't have Yahoos CL back will you continue deleting my content?

If so...then night...I wont sit around and play with you.

I'll build another forum in the morning.

One you wont find.

Ciao Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:28

...........................................................................................

Last edited by xxxxxxxx on Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:30

......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................

Last edited by xxxxxxxx on Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
your gon

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:31

and who ever posts in this forum is now being watched, dont think for a moment that you and your pc cant go for a walk to the cop shop cos it can and it will. i know for a pure fact that this forum is being watched. its now up to you.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:31

I cant, because someone keeps pinching administration access to my own forum....I had the pass word re-issued, then within minutes, I actually caught the individuals IP they signed in under to change the password again, this and sent it off to this boards host.

But like I said, you get what you pay for....so... am just waiting for a friend of mine to build me my own... lets see them hack it then.

Cool
Back to top Go down
BAMBI

BROCK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA IS ALSO A HUGE PART OF MELINDAS STALKING AND TRASHY FORUM

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BE MENTIONED??????
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:34

Gone for what?

I have nothing to fear, legal wise.... Smile

Pity you cant say the same eh chum!!!

The worse thing they can do is pull the forum...*oh darn*

Lucky for me, everything written here is stored to a separate database, so can be retrieved externally to forum-motion in a pinch, on account of my having copyright this board to another server.

Smile
Back to top Go down
warned

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:35

its not a hack mellie and brock, send it to the forums as much as you want, you will also want to find another forum to post. again everyone in this forum is being watched.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:35

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited by xxxxxxxx on Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warned

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:36

you wont have any pc to use once they are finished with you. shall we name a few more names we can see that has been up to no good?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:37

I doubt this very much....

Laughing You are such a bogan.

Do you ever grow up?

We were waiting for your meltdown....though expected it a little sooner..... *pop*

Razz Better late than never I guess...

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:38

Name them all you like...like I said, I have nothing to hide!!

So name away....

It's you who has something to hide, and I have it all saved to an external drive.

Let the PC games begin, twerp!

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:45

And yes it is a hack CARL....don't tell lies!

Smile ...Rest assured, you are being logged!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 13:51

It comes down to your being unhappy with my forum being busier than you had hoped....you had hoped I would venture back to yahoo and grovel, beg for my account to be made functional again.... hahahah

But this did not happen, did it....(like it did in the past) ...and now that none other than a few docile half-whits are interested in posting on Al-Qaeda!7... you are not very happy at all.

Not only did you want me off Yahoo, but now it appears you want to run me of the internet all together, why on earth?

Anyone would think you had something to hide.

Or just pissed off people chose to follow me here, and boycott Y!7 due to the rats that would

post there?

Hey, you chose to get rid of those who kept the place active, not me.

Why punish myself and others for granting your own wish afterall?

Smile Still not happy it seems.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:10

Oh, and you are very mistaken, Brock happens to be Roo and Mulnuts buddy, he and I dont get on very well, but I guess you know this already, eh Brick?

oh, I mean Bronxk!

Brock.

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:36

Melinda is still full of shit. As usual. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AGREE

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:41

I LIKE YOU WHOEVER U R
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:50

At least i'm honest....

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:53

Quote :
At least i'm honest....

I don't think so, Mellie.

And, changing ID's every 5 minutes to back yourself up doesn't say a lot about your state of mental health either.
Back to top Go down
AGREE

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:56

I SECOND THAT GUEST
Back to top Go down
ME.TOO

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:57

AGREED
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:57

Everyone knows I am Mellie, but does anyone really know who or what you are?

This is the question.

You have been caught out ...and quite a few people know this to be true.

You deserve all you get, being a dirty player.

Enjoy!~
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:59

When all you can do is compete with a free forum for hit rates to your lousy board.

What does this say about you as an individual, a person capable of earning it's communities trust?

You are a liar.

And I loath liars.

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 16:01

I think the Forumotion Admins are signing in here to check up on Mellie.

If anyone is removing offensive posts, it could be them.

But, I'm more inclined to believe Mellie is doing it herself. Probably gets herself pissed (as usual), signs in as Admin, deletes stuff then can't remember doing it when she sobers up.

Yep, that would be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is moderating my forum?   Who is moderating my forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is moderating my forum?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next