~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FALSE ACCUSATIONS

Go down 
+9
MY.SYMPATHY
router35
Framed
tickfen
SpotOn
blackbook
xxxxxxxx
mellie
TEAR.JERKERS
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:10

Go eat your slippers roo, does your rocking chair come with a thump pad, because I doubt you will be posting for much longer with those twisted gnarled hands of yours...*hears the vague sound of a witchery cackle disappearing into the distance amongst the vague sound of bubble gum wrappers*

I think you need some more personal lubricant on that broom stick of yours Roo!

Very Happy So shall call you splinter-fanny from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
TEAR.JERKERS

TEAR.JERKERS

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:12

I HAVE GOT AN IDEA MELINDA..HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT A FACE TO FACE MEETING..WITH PEOPLE AROUND OF COURSE AS I WOULDN'T WANT TO CLEAN UP THE CRAP YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY LET LOOSE IN YOUR PANTS IF CONFRONTED ANY OTHER WAY..I HAVE AN AVERSION TO BAD SMELLS.

NOW I AM WILLING TO MEET WITH A COP OR TWO..A SOLICITOR AND YOU HAVE WHOMEVER YOU WANT THERE (I HAVE RECEIVED ADVICE OF COURSE)

I CAN TRAVEL ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE.

SO IF YOU WANT TO BRING ALL THIS EVIDENCE YOU HAVE ABOUT MYSELF BEING A CHILD GROOMER AND A PAEDOPHILE THATS FINE AS THIS IS WHAT IT WILL ABOUT..WE NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS AND GET ME OFF THE STREETS YOU SEE.

MAYBE A COUPLE OF POSTERS MIGHT LIKE TO COME TOO THAT YOU HAVE ACCUSED SO IT IS ALL OUT IN THE OPEN AND OVER AND DONE WITH..WHAT DO YOU THINK HEY?

YOU CAN BRING MUMMY, DADDY AND YOUR HIGH FALUTING FAMILY BARRISTER AND I WILL BRING ALL TYHE COPIES OF WHAT I HAVE..I GUESS IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.?

I NOW WAIT WITH BATED BREATH FOR YOUR ANSWER..I AM DEADLY SERIOUS AND I COULD DEAL WITH THIS WHEN I HEAD DOWN SOUTH SOON.

WE COULD EVEN HAVE THE MEDIATION IN THE LOCAL POLICE STATION OR THE CHILD OF SAFETY DEPARTMENT..ANYWHERE REALLY.

UP TO YOU SUNSHINE..!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:21

To start with, who are you?

Roo I take it?

You claim I have called you a paedophile and a child groomer, though who are you...because if I'm not mistaken, is this not only your 8th post on this forum, or were you here before posting under yet another of your 500 handles?

I am not afraid of you, as much as I know you would like me to be...

If you are who I think you are, then pounding grannys is slack, so no, you have nothing to fear from me....physically anyway.

The local police station sounds fantastic, how about we both surrender our computers, mobile phones for their careful scrutiny then?

And are you ok with them viewing all those text messages, threats you sent to my mobile phone, messages from yourself, Brock and Mwklad Pete?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:24

Ps.. what the hell is a "child of safety" department, sounds like a kid in a Teletubbie-hazmat suit.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:27

I know, how about we make it a triple date, you bring yourself, Pete and Brock....and I will just happily bring myself .....we could meet up at a police station.

Will Brock and Fords be able to get weekend release from prison though?

Smile
Back to top Go down
TEAR.JERKERS

TEAR.JERKERS

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:41

THIS IS NOT ABOUT BROCK OR PETER..THIS IS ROO AND NO-ONE ELSE..YOU CLAIM TO HAVE PROOF AND THAT IS GOOD AS THE SO MANY ACCUSATIONS YOU HAVE MADE AGAINST PEOPLE FOR A VERY LONG TIME IS DISGUSTING.

YOU SEEM TO THINK I AM BROCK ALL THROUGH THIS THREAD..AS USUAL YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR ASSUMPTIONS..OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT DUMB LIKE YOU REALLY ARE.

NOW WHAT I SHALL DO IS TAKE THIS PRINTED THREAD DOWN TO MY LOCAL POLICE SHORTLY AND HAND IT OVER.. THEY ALREADY KNOW OF THE SITUATION..THEY HAVE MY PERSONAL DETAILS AND SO DO OTHER AGENCIES THAT I HAVE CONTACTED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

YOU MAY ACT SMUG ON HERE MELINDA BUT I DO NOT FEAR YOU OR YOUR DISGUSTING LIES IN YOUR VENDETTA AGAINST MYSELF OR OTHERS.

YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IN THIS MATTER.. AND ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE SET UP FOR YOU TO BRING ALL OF YOUR EVIDENCE AGAINST MYSELF..AND PLEASE REMEMBER MISCHIEF MAKING AND FALSE ALLEGATIONS CAUSING DISTRESS TO ANOTHER PERSON CAN HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES IN ACTIONS BEING TAKEN OUT AGAINST YOURSELF.

I HAVE LEFT YOU ALONE BUT YOUR PURSUIT IN OBSESSIVE STALKING OF MYSELF HAS GONE BEYOND AND OVER THE NORMAL LIMITS.

YOUR EVIDENCE YOU SAY YOU HAVE AND THAT THEY HAVE ONLY CLOSED DOWN FORUMS WHERE I ALLEDEGLY POST.. AND THEY HAVE NOT CONFRONTED IN ANY WAY IN A PERSONAL MANNER SAYS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL ON ME AND THIS A GAME TO YOU..ALBEIT A VERY DANGEROUS ONE.

I AM NOT BLUFFING AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU MANY CHANCES TO STOP THESE ACCUSATIONS..AND I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO HIDE OR RUN FROM..

A LETTER WILL BE SENT TO YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ARRANGING THIS TIME OF MEETING.

I AM INVITING YOUR PARENTS SO THEY CAN ACKOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT A PERSONAL THREAT TOWARDS YOURSELF.

I WILL COMMENT NO FURTHER REGARDING THIS TOPIC IN THIS FORUM.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:55

Quote :
THE LIES YOU TOLD RE THE PHONE CALL TO YOUR MUM..SHE WAS LOVELY AND IT IS A SHAME SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR FILTH ONLINE ,,THEW DANGER HER G'KDS ARE IN..YES DANGER YOU IDIOT NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE BECAUSE YOU PUT THEM THERE YOURSELF.

Funny, my mother referred to you as a nut-case, said you kept rambling on and on and that she could hardly make head or tale of what you were saying, on account of you flitting from one thing to the other, (as you do)...this and repeatedly kept asking her if you had offended her in anyway, and or been abusive.

I mean, surely you dont need to ask people if you have been abusive or offended them roo?

Cant you tell for yourself if you have or havent been?

Mum didn't quite know how to take you, I felt a bit embarrassed after you called her on Easter Monday, where I needed to make it clear to her that I didn't actually associate with you, people who dribble incoherently down the phone, this or refer to themselves as their message board handles when introducing themselves to others in real life/over the phone....ie "roo from yahoo."

Omg... you even lied to her when she asked you how you got her private phone number, when you first told her you got it out of the book. Then when she challenged you on this,(her numbers private, well was to her knowledge) you then told her you got it off your computer. Book or computer, which one roo? *duh*

Roo, you tell lies all the time, are you aware you are even doing this?

Recall how you told people I had hit you up for a lone?

Or will you deny this now?

A serious question here roo.....

Have you had any numbing or tingling sensations down one side of your face or body?

Because apart from the "I am roo from yahoo".. "your daughter called me an my friends paedophiles on a forum" ....and..... "have I offended you in any way" which you repeated over and over again rabidly... my mother was convinced that you had suffered some kind of a stroke.

....Also, just between you and me, that last time you called her when she got angry and told you to never call her again the second you started talking (when she figured out it was you again) after you woke her up in the middle of the night went down like a lead balloon, as my parents were honestly waiting for a call from the hospital, my stepfathers dad died of cancer just weeks later.

They thought you were the hospital calling, as noone in their right mind would call someone, call a perfect bloody stranger up in the middle of the night to discuss something their relative had said on the internet.

This just blew them away, which is why mum got angry with you and told you to never call her again.

Alls good, they know you're a nut now, this and know we aren't friends or anything, so .... I told them how you contacted the kids school, and even called Graham (my -ex) 20 times in one night... Wow, i'd hate to see your phone bill.

Why do you do it roo, honestly, this is not normal behavior for a sane person.

Last edited by mellie on Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:56

I have to go cook dinner now roo, and I am prepared to have a proper chat with you afterwards....but have to go now OK.

bbl

Smile
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:06

Sounds like roo wishes to sort this out once and for all, its about bloody time the questions remains does mellie wish to sort it out. good call roo and your a straight shooter and its about time someone puts her in her place. You have copped to much for to long, the real yahoo posters know who you are and are on your side, always believe that mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:13

As much as Roo has the right to be pissed off about the pedo accusations etc, She is certainly not an innocent party in everything.. She too has harrassed posters, made threatening phone calls, had her family members make the calls, and stalked people. The list goes on.

People who think they live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:21

and if that is the case than i am sure it will come out in the wash as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:23

Absolutely.. And hence the reason why Roo has done sweet fuck all other then continually make veiled threats over the years, because she KNOWS she will also be exposed!

But it's funny to watch....really, it is LOL
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:26

What ridiculous viewing you, Shady Blackbrock Tear. jerk, and Mellie and your many names here, can be.

More than enough posted here today to see you're both in this together, you're both trying to lure roogal here, and other yahoo peeps, trying to make out you're enemies, all the while playing childish mind stunting games.

Boring, off to forums where much funnier, and far better characters abound. Hoo-Roo Laughing
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:29

i like roo, mellie has to now start owning up to her actions she has caused over the years. the shit she has spewed this isnt about anyone else this is about mellie and roo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:32

Wow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're almost as paranoid as Melli given this is the first time ive been here since last Wednesday....

But do continue...you're funny too watch lol!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:40

My that is a big bad scarey face you have there shadles.

affraid
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:57

I have not got too long, before dinner has to be served, but will come back again after dinner and what not..

now roo you said...

Quote :
I HAVE LEFT YOU ALONE BUT YOUR PURSUIT IN OBSESSIVE STALKING OF MYSELF HAS GONE BEYOND AND OVER THE NORMAL LIMITS.

What constitutes for obsessive stalking roo, you harassing me, and encouraging your cyber buddies to harass me on my forum, despite my no longer even posting on yahoos boards?
1)Have I ever called you? NO
2)Have i ever contacted your family members? NO
3)Have I ever encouraged relatives to harass/call you off line? NO
4)Have I ever contacted your work place, kids schools, friends? NO

All I have done is questioned you over your repeated stalking of myself, friends and relatives OFF-LINE, even my kids schools for christs sakes...you right there? NO!!!

How the hell can you even begin to justify yourself and or your stalking of me personally, when never once have I contacted you or anyone you know?

Never ever have I called anyone up and harassed them personally, and never would I because I have a thing called "boundaries" this and "self respect"...and honestly, I would feel ashamed of myself regressing to doing something like this over something , an anonymous handle said about "my handle" on some bloody message board.

Grow the fuck up you silly old bitch!

You seriously need help.

Quote :
YOUR EVIDENCE YOU SAY YOU HAVE AND THAT THEY HAVE ONLY CLOSED DOWN FORUMS WHERE I ALLEDEGLY POST.. AND THEY HAVE NOT CONFRONTED IN ANY WAY IN A PERSONAL MANNER SAYS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL ON ME AND THIS A GAME TO YOU..ALBEIT A VERY DANGEROUS ONE.

In English please roo.... one question at a time, and do try not to allow several questions to run into the same sentence, because like you talk in real life, this is a fucking word salad.

You claim I harass and stalk you....now, be honest, who seeks out who's personal information and calls people up in the middle of the night, uninvited, this and has the gall to turn around and accuse others of doing what they themselves do?

Hint: NOT ME!!!!

And yes, this is the very behavior yahoo got sick of, long after I left the boards, hence they closed the coffee lounge down with yourself and your cyber buddies still in it.

GET THE MESSAGE!!

Either you are a compulsive liar and or you truly do believe what you say.

One things for certain, I am no liar roo, and truly believe the views I have formed about you and your grubby clan.

All you do is threaten people, you don't want to discuss the matter sensibly or logically.

You remind me of one of those loud mouthed people who think because they yell the loudest and are physically intimidating that others will automatically believe what they say.

Well, if yahoo closing down your coffee lounge is any indication, then I think you are sadly mistaken if you think for a minute, they consider you to be a victim in this.

May I remind you again.... who called who up and abused, threatened people in the middle of the night, who is coming here and STILL harassing the individual you first drove off yahoos boards, then have preceded to stalk them over to their own?

Do you see me seeking you out roo?

Calling you, emailing you, contacting your friends, family, kids schools, stalking your forums, OMG...

WAKE UP!

It's like talking to a brick wall, you are beyond reproach.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:04

Hi Spoton... Smile ...I have to go dish up dinner shortly, so will come back after washing up.

Good to see you ...finally, a normal person posts!!!!!

*rubs eyes in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:09

yea well i cant wait to see how this will end, again good call from roo for wanting to bring this out in the open, the police station is a good place to get this sorted out in.
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:10

once and for all it will be put to rest and the truth will come out. mellie this has to be a win win for both parties dont you think?
Back to top Go down
TEAR.JERKERS

TEAR.JERKERS

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:34

MELLI YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AS YOU ARE SEEMING TO GET VERY UPSET ABOUT WHAT I PROPOSED. SHOULDN'T YOU BE GETTING THIS ALL TOGETHER TO SHOW THESE PEOPLE THAT I AM A PEADOPHILE AND I ENCOURAGE IT?

EVERYTHING YOU MENTION IS OK AS I HAVE NOT HIDDEN ANYTHING FROM THE LAW..IT IS JUST THAT YOURS IS OVERLY DRAMATIC AND SATIRISH IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH THESE TERRIBLE ACCUSATIONS..THE PHONE CALLS..THE REASONS AND EVERYTHING.. AND THE ACTUAL COPIES OF YOU PUTTING YOUR OWN DETAILS AND OTHER PERSONS DETAILS ON THE INTERNET NUMEROUS TIMES.

SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP CONVINCING YOURSELF BY SCREAMING AND GOING BLUE IN THE FACE THAT IT ISN'T YOU IN THE WRONG..SAYING I HAVE HAD A STROKE AND OTHER SILLY DESCRIPTIONS IS A BIT OVER THE TOP DONT YOU THINK?..AND YOUR MOTHER SAID THAT ABOUT ME?..I DON'T THINK SO SWEETY BUT YOUR STORY IS RATHER SAD..YOU WILL HAVE A STRESS FIT IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS AND I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS..SO CALM DOWN ..BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE

I AM VERY CALM SO TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS AS I SUGGESTED AS I THINK YOU NEED TO.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST PROVE WHAT I AM..IS THAT GOING TO BE SO HARD TO DO.?..I AM SURE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR BUT IT WILL BE OK IN THE END..MAYBE I WILL BE KIND AND NOT SLAP A CIVIL SUIT ON YOU..ONE NEVER KNOWS.

GOODNIGHT..!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:42

Who are you black book, and what has this got to do with you? Or are you playing the role of the mediator here, despite not having any idea how this woman intrudes on peoples personal livers off-line over senseless drivel posted on message boards?

We are talking about a woman who verbally abuses people, calls them for everything, then threatens to have her sons beat them up...this and stalks their relatives, friends and kids schools....and even encourages others to follow in her stride, stalking people off-line away from yahoos boards, just so she can what? Rule Yahoo?

Get a grip...the womans insane, as is anyone who thinks this is normal behavior.

Quote :
yea well i cant wait to see how this will end, again good call from roo for wanting to bring this out in the open, the police station is a good place to get this sorted out in.

Roo has once again come in here threatening me, this and has gone so far as to attempt to meet up with me off line... straight after threatening to again, contact/harass my relatives after they made it clear to her over the phone they want nothing to do with her, this and firmly requested that she stop calling them with this Internet nonsense.

The internet is real-life to roo, she thinks she can call people up at midnight pissed off her head and ramble on what so'n'so is saying on yahoo's boards, why do you think I told her to stop contacting me to begin with, this and had my number changed?

She would call me up and tell me off for sticking up for someone she didn't agree with, as though my having agreed with another posters was against the rules.

Every time I stuck up for another (usually Mary)...she would call me, really late at night when the phone would wake up my kids.

Honestly, I was relatively new to message boards when I first met this woman online, and thought, wheres the harm in getting to know a 60 year old woman, how bad, dangerous could an old lady be?

Holy shit, I had no idea she was a lunatic, but I do now.

We all do!

Honestly black-book, is this your idea of conflict resolution?

Her coming in here again threatening me on my forums,...telling me what I can and cant write about on my own board about her handle?
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:49

Roo has once again come in here threatening me, this and has gone so far as to attempt to meet up with me off line... straight after threatening to again, contact/harass my relatives after they made it clear to her over the phone they want nothing to do with her, this and firmly requested that she stop calling them with this Internet nonsense.

All i can see is a poster that has been given that much flak over the years from yourself and others but this is her call you, is in here wanting you to back up your storys and give the police the hard proof that you have been claiming to have, regarding her and your claims about pedos, i dont think she has gone behide your back in trying to meet up with you, i cant see how any of her posts is threatening, she has mentioned your parents to view these allegations you have on her support for you i guess. my understanding is you are a tad OTT and quite angry, dont you want to give the police everything you have regarding pedos etc? i thought you out of anyone would jump at the chance.
Back to top Go down
blackbook

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:50

Her coming in here again threatening me on my forums,...telling me what I can and cant write about on my own board about her handle?
cant see any threats and this is a PUBLIC forum anyone can come and go as they please, if you wanted it private you had the option. now start compiling all your documents you must have a lot to get through.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:51

No Roo, you need to calm down and stop threatening others on their own forums, this and stop posting in troll-caps!

Stop shouting roo, we can hear you...honest.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALSE ACCUSATIONS   FALSE ACCUSATIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALSE ACCUSATIONS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: