~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo mods are on the job

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Yahoo mods are on the job Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 7:14

I just had a quick look at yahoos boards, (and no, I wont post there so don't panic*wince*) .... I just wanted to congratulate you lot on a job well done, not that my opinion probably means anything to you, it's just I have to say, the boards are much more 'readable' without all the abuse, dribble... even if large chunks are being plagiarised (Wellreadfrank) ....it's better than it was, and is at lest worthwhile reading none the less.

Ok, the following is typical CL clap-trap......

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/general-discussion/763135/

But you have to keep them somewhere I guess, so... I understand. Smile

Anyway, all the best with the new Y!7 boards, and perhaps with more intelligent input a more discerning audience will start posting there just in time for next election.
When I said I might think about posting there again once the boards had improved, I have to say upon further reflection, I am certain this would be a very bad idea as this would disrupt an already fragile community, so wont.

Consider this my parting gift 2 you all... lol

Smile

Plus, I don't think I could ever trust what posts there again... the trust/respect factors been strained beyond the boundaries of reasonable caution one might exercise when relating with any anonymous posters on any given message board, even with respects to those I did actually enjoy interacting with over there, and still have an element of respect for.
So this said, there is simply no point in my contributing to a site I inherently distrust and am not suited to participating on.
And I'm sure the feeling is mutual, so it's a win/win.

Anyway, it appears you are now on top of those who were the subject of mine and others concerns, both on yahoo and here on Ausatire, so will wish you all the best, and say a final cheers.

I think we have reached an understanding.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 7:22

We'll see how much of an auto delete it is later tonight. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TEAR.JERKERS

TEAR.JERKERS

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 7:22

uh huh..Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 7:30

Don t worry, it will auto delete soon... only registered posters posts get to stay up now!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 7:56

Gee, over half an hour and it hasn't "auto deleted" yet.

Don't forget, I intend to test it properly later. You can't stay awake all night deleting posts, Mellie.

Maybe Osiris can take over from you at midnight? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:01

Guest, I can see you have made some sort of a response, well tried to, but the form is empty, did you try to say something there, (((speak up)))) ((((hello)))).... anyone there? (((Hello)))
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:20

Still waiting for an explanation as to why only certain guest posts (the ones telling the truth about you) seem to "auto delete"?

And, guess what? Forumotion don't even have an auto delete option in their board settings. The only one is Guest Posting On/Off.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 8:30

I have no idea why some are auto-deleting and why others aren't, I assumed it was forum motions doing, this or some sort of glitch.

I have no idea why some are remaining and others aren't, perhaps you could ask them?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:40

Evil or Very Mad They're on SOMETHING!!!

Fuck knows what.

They've lost me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:43

Yahoo mods are infiltrating.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:49

YAHFOOL mods have trouble infiltrating their own boards, they
certainly would not have the intelligence to infiltrate someone else's.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun 2010 - 9:56

It was a joke, Joyce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo mods are on the job   Yahoo mods are on the job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahoo mods are on the job
Page 1 of 1