~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Badnight Thread

Go down 
+2
mellie
ceiling.leo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

The Badnight Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 14:07

Guess there will be a rush of yahooligans posting in here Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 4:24

Well, I think people are still observing for now, boards and communities aren't really created over night, they are a community effort, and reflect the diverse creativity of it's posters.

I am a patient person, so don't expect these boards to be a hit over night, but I'm sure in time, they will more than suffice with respects to the alternative --Yahsnooze!7 people grew tired of interacting with a pair of idiots moderating the boards in accordance with their own 'fishing' agenda.

At lease here, people will be able to post in relative freedom, without having to get onside with a moron in order to feel privileged enough to have an opinion.

Cant expect much from a pair of monkeys with keyboards I guess.

Rolling Eyes I think people grew exceedingly aware of a certain few's bullshit fake stories, this and lifestyle also... the trolling was unbelievable.

It all came out in the wash ... eventually Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 4:35

Quote :
the trolling was unbelievable.

Yes it was.

Especially from you and your sidekicks.
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:04

Just popping by before going to cook my roast pork.

Wanted to say HI to the Obese.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:35

pmsl.... yes, the obese is a tad shirty to say the least I think.

Yum, I love pork...especially the crackling.

Cheers meds.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:43

Look obese, you and your psycho hubby hounded the mods (if you aren't a yahoo mod yourself) to such an extent whereby you finally got your way.

I no longer post there, rather have made my own new board instead....and unlike you, I did so because I really do enjoy writing and interacting with others "normally", this opposed to trolling and fishing for peoples personal information the way you did/do on Yahoo.

So...what's the problem, no audience to perform for now so you aren't interested in posting on Yahoos boards anymore?

Tell someone who cares, because contrary to popular belief, I think it's clear who the real trolls were the whole time.

It was only a matter of time before you blew your cover... I'm only surprised it took as long as it did... lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
happy

PostSubject: some free advice for the obese one....   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:53

Yahoos mods aught to start bottling their mods-come-trolls personalities and start marketing it as an effective social repellent/ birth control pill.

It's so effective.

Cool
Back to top Go down
VCM

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:54

In my opinion the true 'trolls' are the ones that constantly chase. If they aren't chasing why bring their poor attitude here. cyclops
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 5:56

Quote :
Look obese, you and your psycho hubby

The Observer is male.

And, he doesn't bat for the other side.

Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
VCM

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:05

Obese you are here of your own free will. Are you here cause complaining makes you feel good? And, your yahoo friends can't even see your carry on (or can they ..smirk).
Back to top Go down
notdumb

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:13

Exactly, this and go to such extents to lodge complaints against our board in order to have it closed down.

See, they cant lift their standard, so the only way to get people to go back is to make it so they don't have a choice, well, that's their theory.

I mean, they could always spend less time trolling our board, and working on improving their own...but I guess this would defeat the whole purpose of their having come here to begin with.

To troll.

Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me, who's the dumb ass who cant even keep it's own forums active after it's removed just one itty bitty said "dumb-ass" troll...a troll you insist was having a negative effect on your yahoo boards, hence you banned it.

With all due respect, I don't think you are in a position to be calling anyone here dumb-ass...if your inability to keep peoples interest on your own boards is any indication.

Enjoy your fall from grace...lol

sunny
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:24

......... Cos it's a long way down.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VCM

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:33

[quote]Guess there will be a rush of yahooligans posting in here

Not without carefully constructed masks lol farao
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:42

h ttp://tinyurl.com/y92xneo (remove the space after the h or it won't work. Guests can't post links here, apparently.

That thread, and the ones posted by Paris on page 2, should be required reading by anyone who doesn't know you, Melinda.

Nearly 4 years later and you're still seriously screwed up in the head.

At least it only took them a month to get rid of you. Not years like it took Yahoo.

And, before you have a rush of blood to the brain, I am not, and have never been a member at MCL.
Back to top Go down
VCM

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:46

I am not, and have never been a member at MCL[quote]

But, you must stalk it. I'm not a member nor been there either and I wouldn't know how to find things there
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:49

Oh, look. Its Mary. Maybe? lol.

Someone posted that MCL link at Yahoo a while back. Happy now?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:53

I think most know the situation well enough to be able to see exactly what's been going on for the past few years, both on yahoo, and MCL. Bare in mind, it was afterall borns-carl who invited me over there to flame and groom to begin with...but I quickly realised what was going on, hence it banned me from their site there too.

You only have to see what trouble makers from Yahoos boards frequent MCL to see first hand what the situation there is.

Wasn't that site ACMA blacklisted or something?

This and it's domain is due to expire on Valentines day?

Couldn't have chosen a better day.

Very original.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:55

Haven't you got a few sites to resuscitate Carl?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
VCM

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 6:56

I see .....It was posted by someone else but you kept it...Still a form of stalking.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 7:08

I think if you don't enjoy participating on Ausatire OBSE, then hey...perhaps you could find one that is more your thing?

I would post a few suggestions in the way of kiddy chat sites,(pitched more towards your emotional/mental level of maturity) if it weren't for my parental concern that you might actually call my bluff and go there and reinvent yourself as yet another of your 100 boy/girl characters, this and start chatting to kids again, like you did on that topix forum you tried to lure people to...recall that thread you participated in regarding kids penis size?

*DISGUSTING*

Noone is interested in your silly games borns-carl...don't you have some toys to go play with or something?

*yawnz bawnz*

Smile
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:22

Poor Melinda.

Sitting in front of her computer. All day, every day.

Ausatire open in one window, Yahoo in the other.

Desperately waiting for someone to say something about her.

Such a sad life Sad
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:32

The Obse wrote:

Desperately waiting for someone to say something about her.

Such a sad life Sad

Yeah so why do you keep writing something ya stupid prick!
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:37

And............... drum roll please............... HERE'S FAKE TICK!!!!! pmsl.

What a bunch of losers.
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:38

And you love it

What a stupid prick
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:42

I looked at Yahoo for 2 mins around 2pm this afternoon, and honestly, I haven't been back since. Not even for a look.

lol.

I have been helping my daughter with her maths homework this evening, obse....it appears you are the one projecting here, because most of us here don't sit here the way you do 24/7 crying for attention.

:)Yahoo is a crying shame, tragic in fact, even looking at it feels like going back to the scene where I lost a beloved pet on the road a few years back... mournfully gauzing down at the blood stained bitumen.

Is why I'm trying to avoid the place....when all that's left is ...well, eerm, YOU?

Shocked

Last edited by mellie on Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badnight Thread   The Badnight Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Badnight Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next