~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst ever internet pranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nursey

Nursey

The worst ever internet pranks Empty
PostSubject: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:42

Well there was this imbecile who thought it cool tell tell a forum poster there was a hidden icon in one of their computers files....(hoped they would go looking for it of course)....

YUP, this is probably the lousiest thing I have seen/read since I think 1998?

Times have changed, pranks are generally more cleverly crafted these days you silly hic old sausage.

Move with the times.....nanna!!

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sonja

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:43

lwsn dflwejndriweDL;SDC/ M,SEOKF;CSD, /ZC,S;DLKFPOIEPAFKC;SLD, .LZXMCLKASJDIOFJASDLICMLSDMCLKSMAFOIJOMXDLKCM SLDKMNFIJEWOTJWERMTG5KLRMYIFYDEED 341Y1385413U5135I0
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:51

Wow, keybourd Tourette's?????

cheers

Tard!
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:53

If only this were a real code, cypher, I could almost get excited over it.

Got any real ones worth cracking, or are you as stupid as you look?

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:30

Melinda Cook is the worst Internet prank I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:41

bla bla bla is that all you got?

Cool *yawnz*
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 3:13

Some people just don't have a sense of humour Wink

Good morning sooks, sorry I'm a tad late, I had to go to the pet-shop and buy my daughter a new black goldfish (Usher died last night).....shhhh....I told her usher was sleeping on his back on the surface of the water this morning.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 3:19

......And no, she did not believe me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst ever internet pranks   The worst ever internet pranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst ever internet pranks
Page 1 of 1